chapter 126

Days passed

Avneil came back to Mumbai from their trip.

Both of them spent a good time in Udaipur and the intention with which the family sent them out of the house was somehow successful....Neil doesn't want to remember the past after the way Avni put an end to all of Neil's insecurities And he wants every moment of tomorrow to be good with his Avni.
He wants to build the future of their child with good memories and not live with the bitterness of the past...
That's why forgetting everything, he starts this new phase of their good tomorrow where both of them start their journey of becoming parents.

Coming Back in Mumbai, when Neil meets his family, he also gives them their old Neil, who has a genuine smile on his face now...He meets Shweta in the best possible way, because in all of this he hurt his mother the most by staying away from her...Even then he was able to talk to Bebe and Prakash somehow, but in the midst of all this, he had distanced himself from Shweta because of his guilt.
But now Shweta is happy that her son has started talking with her like before, sharing everything.
Once again their house has turned into a happy family, the clouds of sadness have disappeared.

Ashish Neela is also happy to see their daughter as happy with Neil as before and this time they can feel that this happiness is not for show, their daughter is actually happy with Neil, and now they're proud of their daughter for trying to save their relationship for once, And, not broken like today's baseless relationships where people don't think even once before breaking the relationship.
But here even after all this, their daughter handled the situation very maturely and now everything is fine.

Where all this happened, as the days of Avni's pregnancy are progressing, it is becoming difficult for Neil to handle her....Her mood swings have increased more than before... Now her mood has started changing in seconds...When Neil fulfills one of her wishes, immediately Avni reveals her second wish in front of him.
Sometimes the situation is not under Neil's control because sometimes his wife remains calm throughout the day and wakes up late at night and starts throwing tantrums, Neil doesn't mind this thing of hers but he does when Avni asks him to bring sweets and when he brings sweets, she starts craving for spicy food and in such a situation, he does not understand whether to give her sweet or spicy food.

A Day

Neil is standing in front of the mirror getting ready to go to office.
Avni hugs him from behind, her cheek rests against his back but she doesn't say anything.

While Neil smiles at her gesture, turns back and takes her in his arms from the front and says

Neil - what happened? you want to say something

Avni looks at him and nods her head yes...

Neil - You know you can say anything to me, then why this hesitation?

Avni looks at him and then speaks while playing with his shirt buttons..

Avni - please don't go to office today...stay with me

Neil smiles hearing this but today he has a very important meeting in the office, which he does not want to cancel, that's why he says

Neil - I have a short but important meeting... After finishing it I will come back home to you soon

Hearing this Avni looks at him and then separates from him and sits quietly on the bed..

Neil gets a little shocked to see her like this and comes closer to her and says

Neil - what happened (he speaks sitting next to her on bed )

Avni - Nothing, and go now, don't talk to me... I know you don't love me now, so go to your love, which is work.