chapter 96

Thank you all.. who showed your love in yesterday's chapter.. Hope you all will shower your love on the upcoming chapters too...🙏

Chapter start 👇

After apologizing to Parth Ali and Riya and tolerating the family's ignorance, Neil does not feel like staying there.....And he thinks that he had come out for a while and now Avni will not be angry with him because of this... so now he thinks to go inside....

Just as he is about to enter the house... he stops when he hears a man's voice.

Person - excuses me

Neil turns and sees the man

Neil - yes say

Person - ab, there is a lot of crowd outside so I do not recognize who is the family of Mrs Avni Khanna...

Neil sees him

Person - I came from xyz hospital....
I got a little late due to the festival, but I have brought her reports.. Are you her family member ?

Neil hears this and says

Neil - I am her husband

Person - oh accha.. fir ye lijiye unki reports....

By saying this, the man is about to give reports in the hands of Neil, that before this Neil could take those reports....He sees that someone else has taken those reports in her hands and she is none other than Shweta.

Shweta takes Avni's reports from the man's hand and says thank you to the man and the man leaves from there....

While Shweta is about to leave with Avni's reports, Neil stops her...

Neil - mom

Shweta stops but doesn't turn towards him and neil speaks...

Neil - mom, At least let me see her reports....

Shweta hears this and turns towards him and says

Shweta - you have lost this right

Neil feels hurts after hearing this of Shweta....and he is unable to say anything further....And Shweta leaves from there and Neil sees her leaving... and then he comes to his room sad and closes the door....

On the other side in the garden....

Ashish is trying to feed Avni sweets which Avni is refusing...

Ashish - Princess, at least eat one bite...

Avni - dad abhi mera man nahi hai

Ashish listens to this and before he speaks, Shweta comes who speaks...

Shweta - bachcha man nahi hai fir bhi aaj to tumhe meetha khaana padega.....

Avni sees Shweta who is looking happy... After a long time Shweta also has a real smile on her face....

While Shweta calls the rest of the family members too and gathers them where Avni and Ashish are... Parth, Ali and Riya are also there and then Bebe speaks...

Bebe - Shweta kya hua hai... tujhe kya bolna hai

Shweta - bebe pehle aap ye mithaie Khao....( Saying this Shweta feeds Bebe a sweet, from which Bebe eats a little and Shweta feeds everyone sweets one by one and then comes to Avni..)

Shweta - haan aur ab teri baari... Chal muh khol...

Avni sees Shweta and says...

Avni - maa nahi, please mera man nahi hai