chapter 80

Two three days have passed, Neil's wounds were not deep this time, that's why the bandage of his hands and feet is opened, now there is only a bandage on his forehead...And that's why Neil starts working from home..

These two three days everything is going peacefully between the both.... She does not talk to him but Neil is satisfied with the fact that she is with him...

In these 2-3 days, Avni tries to tell everything to Shweta but she does not succeed in this effort because Neil keeps an eye on her all the time.

Today, Neil is discussing an important file with Prakash in the study room....

Avni thinks this is the right opportunity. Neil is busy with Prakash and he may not come out of the room now, so she thinks of talking to Shweta...

She comes to Shweta's room where Shweta is fixing her wardrobe...

Avni stands at the door and says

Avni - maa main andar aaun ?

Shweta hears Avni's voice and sees her and closes her wardrobe and speaks

Shweta - are Avni beta, tum puchh kyon rahi ho.. andar aao

Avni goes inside the room and she sits on the couch with Shweta...

Avni - maa mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai

Shweta - haan Kaho n... tum bahut time se kuch kehna chahti ho par kuch n kuch ho jaata hai... chalo aaj batao kya baat hai

Avni sees Shweta and says..

Avni - maa, Neil

Shweta - tillu ?

Avni - maa mujhe aapse neil.....( Avni cannot speak further when she hears Shweta saying)

Shweta - tillu tu yehan ?

Avni gets shocked and widens her eyes and turns back where she sees Neil standing at the door...

She gets up from the couch and their eyes met....which Avni quickly diverted....

Neil comes in seeing Avni and then speaks

Neil - actually mom, dad ki ek file hai aapke cupboard me.. Wahi lene dad ne mujhe yehan bheja... but I think maine aapka aur avni ka conversation spoil kar diya.... oops, main humesha aapke room me galat time par entry leta hu, Jaise aap leti hai humare room me....

Shweta hears this from Neil and hits his shoulder and says

Shweta - chup pagal, aisa kuch nahi hai... aur haan tu dekh le tujhe kaun si file leni hai cupboard se

Neil nods smiling and then he takes a file from Shweta's cupboard... Avni is looking at him and then after taking the file, Neil turns to Shweta, Avni and speaks

Neil - ab mom agar aapko problem naa ho, to kya main aapki bahu ko apne saath kuch der ke liye le jaa sakta hu? mujhe kuch important baat karni hai....

Shweta - haan haan jrur, teri hi biwi hai, ise apne saath le jaane ke liye tujhe meri permission ki jrurt nahi hai

Neil smiles and then having no option, Avni has to go with Neil...And somewhere she knows Neil got a clue why Avni had come to Shweta.

Neil comes to the room with Avni and as soon as both of them enter the room, Neil closes the door and Avni closes her eyes realizing this....

Neil looks at her back and comes straight and hugs her from behind and puts his chin on her shoulder

Neil - mom ko mere baare me btane gyi thi ?