chapter 68

Please vote 🙏

At Khanna House

Neil brings Avni home.... Avni keeps requesting him all the way to take her to the hospital at least once, but Neil does not listen to her....

Now Neil is sitting on the couch in the room and watching how Avni is upset and repeatedly calling everyone to get news of Parth and his father...

Sometimes Avni is calling Ashish and sometimes Prakash she is asking.. While Parth is not in a condition to pick up Avni's phone now...

Somewhere Avni is also close to Parth's father because Parth's father loves her like a daughter......
Whenever Parth's father used to come to her house to meet ashish.. Parth father and avni both used to spend good time...
Avni is feeling very bad right now because Parth has only father and at this point of time he must be feeling all alone....That's why Avni wants to be with him as a friend so that she can give him some support in such times.

Neil looks at her like this and thinks

Neil - I'm sorry my love... but I have taken the risk once by leaving you alone with him..If you stay with him then you forget me and I can't bear this.....(He thinks this remembering the day when Avni went to Ashish's office And there she was with Parth and Avni told Neil that she did not know when the time passed with Ashish and Parth...)
And knowing that he loves you, now I won't take this risk again...
Now I will never let you be with him or go near him no matter what happens.....
Even though you made an excuse that day that your phone was on silent that's why you didn't see my calls but couldn't you remember me once by yourself... And all this happened because of being with him.. but now I will never let this happen in future.

Neil keeps thinking all this seeing her and here Avni once again calls Ashish and Ashish picks up his phone and Avni speaks...

Avni - dad ab uncle kaise hai

Ashish - Raj's condition is very serious bachcha...his car has a very bad accident..the doctors are not saying anything right now

Avni closes her eyes hearing this and then she speaks

Avni - dad, Parth kaisa hai abhi...

Neil hears Parth word and fist his hand...

On the other hand ashish hears this and says

Ashish - bachcha.. he's not fine...kal tak wo bachcha kitna khush tha apne dad ke aane se...par aaj ye sab......( Ashish don't able to speak further this...)

Avni - Dad, take care of Parth aur aage kuch bhi ho mujhe btaiyega...

Ashish - ok bachcha

Avni cuts the phone and looks at Neil who sits as if he doesn't care about anything... he is doing something in his laptop.... Avni did not know that he is such an insensitive person that in his jealousy he would do something like this with her... just because he is jealous of Parth, that too about something that never was, and never will be... And that's why he is not letting her go to him even at such a time.

She thinks all this and she knows it is useless to ask Neil to take her to the hospital one more time... so she quietly walks out of the room.

Neil gritted his teeth, the way Avni ignores him and walks out of the room.....

Avni comes downstairs and sits down in the hall all alone because Shweta and bebe also not present in the house to understand her situation.

Time skip

It's night... there is Ali and Rhea with Parth in the hospital and Ashish and Prakash as well...