chapter 114

Next morning

Because of sleeping after about 3 in the night, it is already 9 in the morning but our Avneil is still sleeping...

Wherein, it is Avni who wakes up before Neil today, Avni opens her eyes And as she opens her eyes she feels someone's hand on hers And she turns her face slightly and sees that Neil is sleeping sitting down next to the bed and she is holding his hand.

Avni is not shocked to see him because she remembers well that she had called Neil here last night

Avni is not shocked to see him because she remembers well that she had called Neil here last night.....But yes she is definitely shocked to see this and thinks why Neil is sleeping like this, surely she must have done something which she is not remembering....
And As soon as she remembers all this, Avni suddenly remembers how Neil came here yesterday on her request and how she bother him after that...It is obvious that she didn't bother him intentionally but she herself doesn't know why she is behaving like this...The doctor told her that mood swings are normal during pregnancy, maybe what she did last night was the result of her mood swings.

She smiles how Neil first try to finds a panipuri seller for her last night but when he doesn't find one, how he himself makes panipuri for her and then feeds her with his hands...She smiles remembering this good moment spent with him, she considers herself very lucky that she has got such a loving person like Neil as her life partner, who loves her so much And that too unconditionally.

He doesn't want anything from her, He just wants to see her in his life...And from the amount of time she's spent with him ever since they met, she's learned this about him that he doesn't want anything from her just wants her to be with him...
He loves her selflessly, where he keeps all his desires aside and only thinks of her comfort...
He never expected much from her, He is happy just by being with her.

Earlier also he loves her like this only and she never doubted his love for her ever...
but all of sudden his behavior had changed due to which distance came between the both....
And that change in his behavior was understandable now to her, after all who would want his wife to be loved by someone other than him and especially his close friend...
But Neil didn't share his this insecurities with her....

And unaware of this, she was scared of his changed behavior...
And at one point she is so scared of his changed behavior that she didn't see any way and she took such a wrong step in her life, which she regrets even today..
It is God's blessing that he didn't let anything happen to their child... otherwise she would never be able to forgive herself for this.

The doctor has told her that she has become very weak due to that incident, that's why she needs to take great care of herself in this pregnancy, Because the sleeping pills have left a deep impact on her womb but still their child survived....
Although at that time her pregnancy did not come in the test but she was conceiving at that time, And after a few weeks this news came in front of everyone...
But now she has to take care of herself properly...
Neil also knows all this because the doctor had said all these things in front of him on the day Neil went to the hospital with her for the first time, and Seeing her some carelessness, the doctor told her and Neil all these things and explained to them all this...
And there after Knowing all this on that day, Neil was feeling even more guilty about his actions, that all this happened because of him...
But on that day he also promised Avni that now he will always keep her and their child safe, will never let anything happen to them.