chapter 93

Next morning

Avni wakes up and once again as soon as she wakes up she runs to the washroom when she feels nauseous again....

After a while she comes out of the washroom wiping her face and thinks...

Avni - What is happening to me... The same thing was happening to me there too ( at Mehta House) but I didn't tell anything to maa ( neela maa ) And now here too... Shall I tell maa ? ( shweta maa ) No... Maa will get worried unnecessarily...Already everyone is in tension...

Avni keeps thinking about all this and then her eyes fall on the side table of her bed.. where she sees some things is placed... She walks closer and sees there is a card with a box of chocolates...
And it is not difficult for her to understand that Neil has kept this thing for her here...

She sigh and then she opens the card and reads the card which is a sorry card...

Neil note - Good morning wifey ❤️
I know you have forbidden me to come close to you, you have forbidden me to talk to you... But I can ask for forgiveness of my mistakes through this card...

Avni reads this and thinks something... reads further

Neil Note - I know my mistake is not such that I can get forgiveness through this card only
And at the same time I also know my this way is a bit childish too...
I also know i have to work hard to get your forgiveness...but still for now... I'm saying sorry through this card....
I know my mistake doesn't deserve to be forgiven, but please my dear wifey accept your husband's sorry card...and give him a ray of hope that maybe you'll forgive him.

Avni keeps reading all this and slightly smiles mentally, but she does not let this smile come on her face...Because she knows that Neil is watching her from outside... She is able to feel Neil's gaze on her.....that's why she maintains her stern face And she puts back that sorry card on the table and not touched that chocolate.....
and then she goes back to the washroom again to get ready for the day....

On the other hand, Neil, who was standing at the door, secretly watching her from the window, becomes saddened by her behavior that she left his sorry card there without giving any reaction...

He takes a deep breath and then he comes back to his room disappointed...

He also goes to the washroom to get ready and later he is ready to go to the office.....

On the other side

While down in the hall, Shweta and Bebe are sitting....
And Shweta thinks something and says to Bebe...

Shweta - bebe main kya soch rahi thi kyon na hum ek choti si diwali party rakhe....

Bebe hears this and says...

Bebe - Shweta, kya aise mahaul me ye sahi rahega...?

Shweta - bebe wahi to theek karna hai... bebe is party ke bahaane ghar ka mahaul thoda to theek hoga aur sabka mood bhi... khas kar Avni ka.... hasi to jaise uske chehre se gayab hi ho gyi hai.... ab to wo sirf humare saamne khush rehne ka natak karti hai....

Bebe hears this and speaks

Bebe - teri ye baat to sahi hai...

Shweta sees bebe

Bebe - Par Shweta... Neil... tujhe uski koi parwah nahi hai ? Wo bhi to khush nahi hai... tujhe nahi lagta ab tu uske saath kuch jyada shakhti ( strictness) kar rahi hai.... us se ek baar baat kar le...

Shweta hears Bebe's words and becomes silent... shs sees her... but then she speaks...

Shweta - usne ye udasi khud chuni hai bebe....