chapter 85

At Khanna House

Khanna family comes home...

At night, everyone is sitting in the hall and still worried, and wondering how it all happened...? how can their son do such a thing...?

How good was the relationship between them, then how did all this happen between the two...?? Along with this, there were many questions in their mind, for which there was no one to answer them...

Avni is not ready to say anything and Neil has not come home yet.

It is 11 o'clock in the night and those people had left the hospital during the day itself, then where is Neil till now?

Everyone is sitting in the hall only then the door of the hall opens and everyone sees that Nil is standing there.... who is in a very bad state....His eyes have become red, weeping continuously.. his hair is scattered and at the same time blood is coming out of his knuckles, Looks like he intentionally hurt his hand....Apart from this, he is also looking pale, because since Avni went to the hospital, he has not eaten or drank anything..

If today was any other day, then, seeing Neil like this, Shweta would have run to him and wrapped him in her arms and showered her love and care on him.

But today, seeing him coming to the house, Shweta gets up from the couch and is about to leave from there turning her face away from him, Just then Neil runs to Shweta and hugs her from behind....

Also Shweta's reason for turning away from him is that no matter how angry she is with her son After all she is a mother and she can't see her son like this...

While seeing her going like this, Neil runs to her and hugs her from behind...

Neil - mom....( Saying this, Neil hugs Shweta from behind)

Shweta keeps quiet and doesn't tell him anything...

Bebe Prakash sees them and they also feels bad seeing Neil like this but they don't know what to do at this moment...They can't ignore Neil's mistake..

Neil - mom mujhe maaf kar dijiye.. at least aap to mujh se muh mat pheriye.... mom aapko mujhe jo saza deni hai de dijiye par please mom mujhe maaf kar dijiye

Shweta hears Neil's words and feels his tears on her shoulder and tries to separate from him but Neil holds her tighter...

Neil - nahi mom, jab tak aap mujhe maaf nahi karengi.. main aapko nahi chhodunga

Shweta hears this and forcefully separates from him and turns towards him.

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - mom.... (He cannot speak further when Shweta speaks)

Shweta - hume saara sch bta.. aakhir tune Avni ke saath kya kiya jiske kaaran usne aisa step liya.. aur aaj sirf sch bolna... uske siwa mujhe tujh se kuch nahi sunna

Neil sees Shweta but doesn't say anything and suddenly Shweta remembers how Avni was crying a few days ago sitting in the room And on questioning her, she said that she is missing her parents and she wants to go to her parents home for a few days.

Shweta - us din bhi wo bachi roo rahi thi aur hum sab samjh nahi paaye ki aakhir achank se wo mehta house kyon jaana chahti thi... us din bhi tune hi uske saath kuch kiya tha jiske kaaran wo roo rahi thi

Neil sees Shweta

Shweta - main tujh se kuch puchh rahi hu Neil... tune uske saath kya kiya hai

Neil looks at Shweta but nothing comes out of his mouth.

Seeing him silent, Prakash speaks

Prakash - Neil, Shweta ji kuch puchh rahi hai.. hume jawab do

Neil looks at Prakash and Bebe and then sees Shweta... he thinks somethings and speaks