How did the ninja meet them?

[Y/N] was in her home while watching their battle through the window, the ninjas were struggling fighting Garmadon's minions.

'I wanna help them, but I don't know how...'

'I can help.'

'What?! The all mighty Luna has decided to ditch her crown and help the secret ninja force?! Is this the end?! Nooooooooo! I haven't finish my list yet!!!!!'

'Geez, you drama queen, I just felt like exercise, haven't done that since we enter high school.'

'You right about that and what do you think I should do?'

'Just let me take control.'

'Har?! We can switch this whole time?!'

'Yes we can, you potato. Do you want to help them or nah?'

'Heck yeah I do!'

'Okay then.'

[Y/N]'s usual [E/C] switch into a dark shade of [F/C], she took out her self made gi and wear it so it cover her face only showing her eyes.

'Let's do this!'

'Shut up you potato.'

Luna jumped out from the window and took out her self-made katana as she made her way towards the ninjas. She went to the water ninja who is surrounded by a bunch of shark people. She swing her katana, knocking some of them off the girl's mech.

"Who are you?!" one of the generals shouted.

"Your worst nightmare." she said, smirking while knocking every generals off their feet.

"T-thank you, err..." the water ninja said, the girl notice and turn to her.

"Luna. And your welcome." she said before leaving and went to find the other ninjas.

'Huh, who knew our hothead queen can be kind.'

'You mean I'm not kind to you? I'm wounded, potato-chan.'

'Just kidding, I love you bestie :D'

'I hate you too :)'

She jump from building to building and saw the lighting ninja's mech flying around with about 20 crab generals chasing him but he couldn't charge up another blast of lighting since he used it the first round and it need about 2 hours to charge up another one.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The lighting ninja is trying to lose the generals which is not working and just so happen to pass by the building that the girl is standing.

Of course, our sass queen didn't miss the chance to jump on to the mech and held onto the back of her flight.

"What is that?!" one of the crab people shouted, shifting the attention to the girl who is just hanging onto the mech with her katana.

Luna slip her katana into it's holder which is strap onto her gi and boosted herself on top of the mech. Jay freak out for a second before realizing that Luna is not a threat as she grab something out from her bag.

"Oh look, LIVE GRENADE!" She then proceed to throw her grenade at the crab's mechs, making them all fell to the ground with Luna laughing at their misery.

"Bye, bye Lighting ninja!" Luna jump away from the mech and landed on something.

She heard a familiar voice and notice that it's the voice of Garmadon and the Green ninja.

'Oh

We're on top of Garmadon's mech...

And that means...

We just jumped off the lighting ninja's mech and landed on top of the most well known villian mech... Oh no.'

"Oh no indeed, [Y/N]. Seems like we reached the final boss." Luna said, alerting the green ninja and Garmadon who was having a glaring contest.

"What the heck are you?" Garmadon said. Luna thought for a while.

"A human." she said. [Y/N] deadpanned at herself mentally.

'Really?'

"Of course, who know your a human the day then turn into an alien the next?" Luna grinned. Luna can literally see [Y/N] slap herself mentally while muttering somethings about Luna being an idiot with some weird sense of humors .etc

Luna blocked the girl's thought and focus on the battle in hand as she whip out her secret stash of bombs and put it right beside the legs of Garmadon's mech. She jumped down onto the green ninja's mech, stuffing a note with her name and intention into his gi before leaving.

"5...4...3...2...1...Boom!" Luna counted down the time and the bombs explode at the perfect timing created a cool background explosion.