A little discovery

[Y/N] followed behind the ninjas as they all went into the forest.

The ninjas followed behind Master Wu who play his flute? while walking. [Y/N] is enjoy the sound of nature that is surrounding her.

'Is it that relaxing?'

'Yeah, the flower are beautiful too. How come I never came here before, this place is so relaxing.'

A certain flower caught [Y/N]'s attention and she pick it up. The flower is looking a bit dried with since no one water it. [Y/N]'s hand suddenly glow a bit of green and the flower bloom into a beautiful shade of red.

 [Y/N]'s hand suddenly glow a bit of green and the flower bloom into a beautiful shade of red

"Woah..." she said. [Y/N] put the flower inside her bag and went back to the group. [Yes, there is two small bag that is strap onto the belt that your wearing.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ninjas reach the rock pillar bridge that they need to jumped one at a time. Lloyd help [Y/N] with it since she not that good with distance jumping.

"Careful [nickname]." Lloyd said as [Y/N] is about to jump onto the other pillar.

[Y/N] jumped and landed but the cloud kingdom have other plans for her which is making her accidently slipped, almost falling to her death.

Key word: Almost

[Y/N] felt a thing or person caught her as she open her eye and meet a pair of light blue eye. 

"Gotcha, little me ^^ now let's get you to safety." [Y/N] now realize that she's on Wind's hoverboard as they made their way to the green ninja.

"Thank you, Mrs..." 

"Come on little me, you forgot me already? Anyways, I'm Wind, one of the elements. I woud stay for a little longer if I could but I gotta go now, bye~" Wind said before a portal open up and the girl disappeared.

"[nickname], are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Lloyd asked, worried for his friend 

"I'm alright, Lloyd. Let's catch up with the others!" [Y/N] said. They both went ahead and catch up with the group.

Little do [Y/N] know... Lloyd is suspecting that Wind is trying to kidnapped the girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached a place that is fill with bamboo which is safe for them to rest as the teenagers drop to the ground, the walk completely drain the life out of them except for Master who just finish his song.

"Dope flute, Master Wu." Cole said before lay back to the ground like the others.

Then, they all did some poses that actually remind me of Kung Fu Panda- Ahem, back to where I left off, they did some poses as Master Wu make them say, 'I got the power!' as he play his flute which is also his staff? Dunno how lego logic work.

But then Master Wu stop since he sense something evil. While Garmadon is tracking his son and his friend or he call it ninja tracks. 

"Students, a true ninja can bled themselves with their surrounding." The ninjas excluding [Y/N] who is trying to find a spot for her to hide. 

"Luna, a little help here..." she said as she try to his behind a bamboo to cover herself.

'Geez, try climbing up the bamboo or something.'

As soon her hand make contact with the spider lily that was in her bag, the flower turn into an actual spider that is made out of spider lilies as it hid it's owner with it's body. 

"Eh?!" 

"Wah, spider lilies! Haven't seen one in years!" a familiar voice said.

[Y/N] looked up to the girl in green who is hanging upside down, staring right into her [E/C] orbs with her green one.

"Hello, [Y/N]~"