Home

After the fight with Garmadon, he retreat back to his volcano while the other ninjas except [Y/N] return to their base and put their mechs there.

While [Y/N] return to her home to see her beloved mother, so she can survive another day being [Y/N] [L/N]. [Y/N] quickly change into her normal clothes in a public bathroom before making her way home.

She open the door and notice that no one is home, she quickly put her ninja gi into the washing machine. Her mother didn't know that she's ninja and always shrugged it off when ever she saw the gi in the washing machine.

"Cost is clear. No sign of the boss." Luna said.

[Y/N] took control once again and drop down to the couch.

'Hey Luna...'

'Yeah?'

'Do you think we're blood relate or something? Cause I kept thinking about this for a while now.'

'... You'll know one day, kid...'

'What do you mean?'

'Now is not the time for you to know...trust me I'll be sure to tell you one day, just not now.'

'Promise?'

'Promise. Now go take a bath you're dirty from the previous fight.'

'Okay, mom.'

[Y/N] went to take a shower and came back into the living room. Her mother enter the house with her bag looking a bit angry, [Y/N] is thinking if she should hide before her life ends right there and then.

"[Y/-"

"Haha, good night mom!" [Y/N] ran into her room and lock the door before jumped onto her bed and slept in.

[With Luna]

Luna is still wide awake even though [Y/N] already slept. She walked around the mind space that she has been living for about 16 years and put her hand on a glass that represent a memory of hers.

Luna smile at the memory, even though she's here with [Y/N] that doesn't mean that she actually live there for 16 years. 

Luna is actually one of the element that [Y/N] Yugi have.