Fixing a broken arm

They all went to build some flying car to help them reach the temple while [Y/N] and Flare take out the generals. Garmadon is currently teaching his son how to throw and accidently shattered a few window and scared a cat.

"Luna! Catch!" Flare shout and throw a gun at her. Luna caught it and start shooting like a maniac. Some generals throw a few bricks at her and she shot them all into piece.

"Where were you when I left? I thought you died or some shit!" Luna shouted through the loud sounds.

"Oh, I wish! If it wasn't that mad scientist locking me up in my room and trying an experiment on me, I would have been there!" Flare said, throwing another fire ball at the generals.

 [Y/N] took control again and notice the ninjas trying to balance themselves back on their vehicle after Lloyd threw a piece at them a little bit too hard so she jump down to help. Only to miss her landing and fall right down to the ground from a second floor building.

"Well shoot-" she said falling to her death. Until a strong wind formed under the girl lifting her up and back onto the vehicle.

"[Y/N], you have a lot of explaining to do later." Nya said and [Y/N] nodded before she yeet the generals off the vehicle. Flare came after [Y/N] and put the pieces on to the flying car. Garmadon sat on the driver seat while Lloyd went up to throw the last piece.

"Okay here it come!" Lloyd shouted but he didn't notice the general was behind him.

"LLOYD!" Garmadon yelled before the general tackle him and they fall to their doom. A strong wind push the general away from Lloyd before catching the boy and put him down onto the ground.

Garmadon drove the car to where Lloyd is and jumped off as soon it stop.

"Luh-loyd are you alright?" Garmadon asked with the other ninja followed behind him.

"Yeah, yeah. But I don't think my arm is alright, is it alright?" Lloyd asked, not knowing that his arm got rip off scaring his dad and the others excluding Flare. Cause she had seen way worse than this, trust me you don't want to know.

Garmadon tried to convince Lloyd not to look down while Luna and Flare start looking for the boy's arm. 

"No. No. No this one. How the heck there's a sword here? Nope. " Flare said as she dug out some things from the ground. The two heard the green ninja freak out after he notice his arm is nowhere to be seen.

"What are we even going to do when we found it? Push it back in place like a Lego?" Luna said. 

Garmadon found the arm and is trying to think of a way to pop his son's arm back in place without hurting him... that much. 

"Okay, on the count of 12."

"No, no, no, can do like 3?"

"Okay, on the count of 3."

[Y/N] had ran over to check on her friend. Flare stayed on guard just in case any generals is planning a sneak attack on the team.

Flare suddenly remember something and drag [Y/N] towards the Garmadon's. Lloyd arm was put back at the time but it still stings a little.

Long story short, [Y/N] unlock her Reverse power and made the pain went away before they all board the flying car, heading towards their destination.