Road trip

After Master Wu and Thorn disappear from their sight, Garmadon started talking.

"Now that your precious Master is gone, who is going to take you all to find the weapon?" Garmadon said. They move their attention to the evil warlord.

"Come on Lloyd, let out your papa." 

"So now you want to be my dad?" Lloyd said. [Y/N] just scoff behind the group.

Garmadon then said something about being the dark ninja or something like that but [Y/N] pay no attention to it.

[Time skip brought you by [Y/N] Yugi destroying the whole school cause she's on her period]

They manage to convince Lloyd to bring Garmadon along with them. [Y/N] and Lloyd is in the front while the other carry Garmadon. 

[Y/N] is still thinking about Thorn and Wind since she haven't met her grandmother element before what shocked her even more is that they even got their own personality.

'...N], [Y/N]!' [Y/N] turn her attention to Luna who is calling her for a while now.

'Yeah?'

'You okay? It seems that you're thinking about something.'

'Yeah, I was thinking how Thorn and Wind seperate themselves from grandma... Can you do it too?'

'You mean the seperate thing? Yeah, why?'

'Really?! I always want to see you in person and not in my head like a ghost haunting my mind!'

'...'

'I'm sorry, is that offensive?'

'No, it's fine. I just never knew that you want to see me in person.'

'Why not? You're literally like a sister to me! Not to mention that we have a lot of things in common!'

Luna went quiet and [Y/N] just focus on the road ahead. Zane sense a fork ahead and they head forward to check on it.

The one on the right said the right path while the left one said shortcut. 

"Alright let's take the shortcut!" Garmadon said. Lloyd disagree and so did [Y/N], I mean who know if that's the real shortcut or not. I bet if this is a horror movie, Garmadon is that kid who suggest to go to the haunted house and died first in the movie.

Anyway they use the shortcut for some reason. The place was fill with mist and  skeletons laying everywhere on the ground. [Y/N] had already took out her daggers in case of an emergency. They walk into the place until Lloyd told them to back up since he notice some shadow figure is moving in a distance.

"We're backing up!" Lloyd said as they all move backwards and not long after getting surrounded by a bunch of people.

Garmadon recognize them as his former general number ones. 

"Garmadon, did you fired all of these generals?!" [Y/N] asked.

"No, not all of them at once!" Garmadon reply.

'That doesn't make anything better!' she thought. the ninjas attack while [Y/N] stay back along with Lloyd. He tried to tell them to find their inner peace but they all didn't listen. [Y/N] fight off a few generals that got close to her. 

'Damn it!' she thought before she pulled out a grenade and throw it at the generals. A few seconds later it explode, blowing all the generals away make a path for them to ran away.

But before she could drag her teammates and ran away, she got knock out by a general behind her.