Thorn Meeting

"Gah!" [Y/N] fall down to the ground after Master Wu left them and went to deal with Garmadon. 

'Oh look who decided to show up'

"Hehe are you okay?" Thorn jump down from her vine and landed right in front of her. Lloyd notice but he couldn't get down the tree since Master Wu told them to stay put. 

"Y-yeah, who are you?" [Y/N] asked. Thorn lean closer to her face as she back away a little.

"Wind is right, you are cute." she smile as she pulled the girl's cheek. 

"Stop that, Thorn." [Y/N]'s eyes change into [F/C] and pull the girl's hand away.

"You're not fun, Luna!" Thorn whined. The other ninjas just watch as the two interact 

"What are you doing here?"

"Hmm, I dunno. You know who just told me to come here since she sense somethings is out of control. Now I see the problem here." Thorn said as she look at the spider lily that was laying on the ground.

A while later, Master Wu is seen with Garmadon fighting each other.

"Students, a true ninja mu-" he got cut off with Garmadon hitting his no-no square, making Thorn flinched a bit.

[If you don't know, [Y/N]'s grandmother aka [Y/N] Yugi suffer from a device that turned her into a boy once and now she is suffering from the side affect which is turning into a boy for a week per month.]

 "That must hurt." Thorn said. They all followed the two elder man fighting and Garmadon got cage by Master Wu but he fell off the bridge since the deadly butterfly flew over to him. 

 "Master Wu!" the ninjas shouted. Thorn want to help but her time is almost up for visiting.

"[Y/N], here." she hand the spider lily to the girl.

"This will help you to control your nature power. I've got to go. Bye bye~" Thorn said before jumping off the bridge and disappear into the portal.

All [Y/N] could think right now is 'What just happen?'

[This not that long but I hope you like it :D Btw the new cover is made by  @EuniceDaFrendliGurl]