First Time Meeting

[Y/N] went to Ninjago high to study like how normal people do. But is she normal? I dunno ask yourself.

Her first class is History so she took her book from her locker and went to class.

She enter her classroom with some kids there talking to each other and some of them just minding their own business.

She notice a boy wearing a green hoodie and it seems that people is talking behind his back. [Y/N] notice some drawing on his desk and took a few glance.

'Go die already'

'You waste of space'

'The world is better off without you'

'Loser' all sorts of threat and insults were written on to his desk.

'This just is pure mean. Poor boy, he doesn't deserve this.'

[Y/N] eyes flashed red a second before they return to their normal [E/C]

She walk toward the boy and started talking.

"Hello, I'm [Y/N] and I thought you might need these." she said, handing the boy some wet wipes from her pocket.

The boy look a bit scared and shocked like he just seen a ghost. The students look shocked as well.

[Y/N from my other story: ...Excuse me?!]

"Thank you..." he said, taking the wipes and start wiping his table. [Y/N] sat right beside the boy which made the people around them whispering to each other.

The class went on like normal and [Y/N] grab her book before heading to her locker. She close her locker and notice the same boy getting slammed onto one of the lockers by Chen.

'Is tha-'

'Yep, that's totally him.'

[Y/N] dropped her book and went towards the two, grabbing Chen's hand to stop him from hitting Lloyd.

"Who are you?!" Chen shouted.

"It's none of ya business."

"[Y/N]?" Lloyd said. The girl look at him and flashed him a smile before turn to Chen with her dark red orbs.

"I would kindly ask you to stepped back from my friend, boy. Or else..." [Y/N] said, both eyes glowing dangerously at Chen.

Chen pull his hand away in fear and [Y/N] stood in front of Lloyd. Then, Chen ran away, leaving the two alone. [Y/N]'s eyes also change back to it's normal [E/C].

"He's gone now. Next time, tell me if this happen again, okay?" [Y/N] said while checking the boy if he's hurt. She gave a sigh of relieve when she's done.

Lloyd blush a little before asking the girl a question.

"Why did you help me?" Lloyd ask, the girl's [E/C] orbs stare into his green one.

"Because that's what friends are for." [Y/N] told him.

[A/N: AND TOGETHER WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHI- *whack by pan* Gah! *dead*]

Lloyd's eyes widen in surprised since almost the whole city hate him for what his dad did. And this new girl just consider him as a friend. Quite shocking indeed. 

'Congrats potato! You made your first friend at your first day!!! We should mark this day as your first friend celebration!!!!' Luna said in [Y/N]'s head.

'Am I really that bad at making friends?'

'Hm... Maybe :)'

[Y/N] help Lloyd up and went to their class. 

Time skip~

Lloyd introduce [Y/N] to the group after their classes had ended.

Kai is cool with her, Nya and [Y/N] immediately became best friends, Jay is shocked hearing the story of [Y/N] defending Lloyd from one of the most popular guys in school. Cole is also chill with the girl. Zane came after them and notice the girl.

They all get along well.