The Truth

After they board the flying car which Lloyd is driving, [Y/N] got some explaining to do. And she did.

[Y/N] sat on a cloud as she follow the other ninjas behind their car.

"So where should I start?" [Y/N] thought while Flare who is beside her didn't dare to look down.

"Maybe about how did your eyes turned [F/C]?" Nya said. 

"Oh, that only happens when Luna take control of my body. We're like sisters but I never got to meet her, she's like a ghost that lives inside my mind since I was born." [Y/N] said feeling a bit disappoint that she couldn't meet Luna.

Nya notice and gave her a pat on her back. [Y/N] smile before she continue her story.

"And I was at the tower before- you know, Luna told me that she'll show me where she's actually from. Then I got take to an unknown place." 

"Got taken to where?" Nya asked. 

"I don't know. When I was there, I drop on someone while there's four people who I'm not familiar with." Flare then join in the talk.

"The four that you met that day was Yaya, Ying, Fang, Gopal and Boboiboy. They're good friends of mine!" Flare said. One of [Y/N]'s eye turned [F/C] as Luna spoke.

"So that's their names." 

Flare continue the story. "[Y/N] here is my granddaughter and I'm one of her grandmothers. She came out of no where and fall on us- I mean her grandmother who is also [Y/N] but that's not the point! She took off her mask after realizing that we look like her and then there's this whole family reunion about it." 

Nya: Grandmothers?

Luna: Right, I totally forgot that there are literally 20 of us in that body.

Flare: Actually it's 21! Melody appeared the day before, she love music and use sound waves to attack.

 [Y/N]: Uh, how many grandmothers again?

Flare: 22, including [Y/N] and Melody herself!

Nya: You have a big family, [Y/N].

[Y/N]: I highly agree with that.

Suddenly the car sped up shocking the girls before [Y/N] boost the cloud with her power and caught up with the ninjas along with Flare screaming 

"Woah, slow down Lloyd. You're gonna made Jay fall." [Y/N] said, earning a mad look from the lighting user. 

"Never do that again, [Y/N]. And I mean it." Flare said still stunned by the previous event.

A hologram appear showing Wind. "Hey, Flare is little me out of the volcano?"

"No. Of course we're out, what else?!" Flare told the girl.

"Sorry sis! But Death need you to 'ran some errands" for her." Wind said.

"Couldn't Anime help her with that?" 

"She's in a mall with Portal and Earth, we ran out of food. And you know the rest. Basically they went to raid the whole mall." Wind said. 

[It's a normal thing in their household. They'll go to the mall per month and raid the entire place just like how [Y/N] raid the 7-eleven market that was near Kamome Academy. 
Rin: Where did you all think the food is from?
[Y/N]: I did not raid the whole store-
Aria: We're off topic!]

Flare sigh and told [Y/N] that she have urgent business to attend after the whole sheep thing making the car went down and reached their destination.

"Aw, your leaving? That sucks." [Y/N] sulked after she hear the news.

"I wish I could stay a little longer too, little flame. I promise I'll come and visit though!" Flare said, giving [Y/N] a hug as the portal open up.

"Say hi to my other grandmothers for me!" [Y/N] said before Flare enter the portal.

"Will do! Wind! Little flame said hi!" she shouted at the girl before the portal fully close.