The End

The ninjas and [Y/N] are happy to see Master Wu again. [Y/N] never thought that she actually got to see Luna out of her head. Like the girl is standing right in front of her. 

"Who's this?" Kai asked. Luna turn to the boy.

"Luna, the element of dark, Born after Death and Reverse. Nice to meet you." she said before turn to the old man.

"I suggest we leave now if we don't want Meowthra or Garmadon to conquer Ninjago. [Y/N] and I will help with the citizens." 

The boundty made it's way to Ninjago which is about to turn into ashes if they didn't stop Meowthra in time. 

[Y/N] and Luna jumped down from the boundy leaving the rest to the ninjas.

"Everyone don't panic! We're here to help!" Luna shouted. The citizens who were running around stopped since one of their savior is here. [they have their mask on]

The ninjas made their way to the giant cat who ate the warlord who was trying to use the Ultimate Ultimate weapon on it.

[Time skip brought you by Lloyd talking to Meowthra]

 Meowthra spit the warlord out as soon his lava tears hit her throat. Lloyd wiped away his tears before he went up to hug his dad. [Y/N] actually took some pictures since... you know, that son of a biscuits went to buy milk when she was born. 

Luna want to straggle that man so bad. She thank Death for calling the I.M.P since he got killed and sent to hell. 

And they all live happily ever after. 

The end

[I know this is super short. I apologize for this, hope you enjoy my story!]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or is it?