9.Stiles's pov

We are all just stearing at y/n's naked body.

💭Holy hell, i forgot how perfect her body is.

She walked over to the vent, opend it and pulled out some clothes.

"Why do you have clothes here?" Isaac asks.

"For times like this" she simpely anwserd as she pulled her pants up.

"Y/N you look good and all but you looked sexy af without those clothes" Jackson said looking her up and down

She rolled her eyes and pushed him into the wall.

"You want sexy?!" She asked as she pushed her body against his making the whole room fall into silence.

"I will show you sexy" she said as she leaned in and started kissing his neck.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We could see Jackson biting his lips.
She licked up his neck to his ear and nibbeld on it.

"Do you want me to do more?" She said while looking innocently up at him.

He just nodded eagerly.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked making us all go shy.

"You want me to kiss your chest?
Mabey give you a handjob?
Or mabey even a blowjob?"

Jackson went bright red. We all looked at eacother as she stood there starting to look bored.

"Or all of the above?" She winked at Jackson, making him go even redder.

"Leave now if you don't want to watch" she said as she ripped open his shirt. Making us all shocked. We left the room leaving y/n and Jackson alone.

💭I didn't think she was serious?

Jackson's pov

She put her hand on my arm slowley stroking up it and looking directly into my eyes. She bit her lip making me draw in a sharp breath. She smirked at the reaction she got. Then she kissed the corner of my mouth before continueing down my neck, to my chest, down my six pack and around the top of my pants and started palming me. Making me moan.

"Fuck" i groaned as she put her hand down my pants. She licked up my
stomach and kissed me slowly as she sipped open my pants starting to jerk me off making my moans louder, but she silenced it when she kissed me again.

💭Fuck she's good

When i was about to cum she pulled her hand out earning a whimper. She winked and got on her knees draging my pants and boxers down with her.
Her eyes widend at my size.

"Damn big boy" she said as she pulled my forskin back and started licking my tip making me throw my head back.

"Mhmmm, don't tease me baby" i said as i used her hair to push myself into her mouth.

"Ahhh, just like that" i moan as i push her head further down. Then... she started sucking making me go wild.
I started moaning so fucking loud that the boys knock on the door for us to hurry up as lacrosse practise started soon.

"Y/N... iii-im gonna cum..." i moan looking down at her as she pulled me out of her mouth.

She looked up at me and opend her mouth with her tongue out letting me know i could cum in her mouth, making me even more eager. As i came the boys started entering. I started putting on my gear fast as she hid in the showers. But not before making sure i saw her swollowing my cum.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️Smut over⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Liam's pov

We opend the door to the lockeroom and walked in. Y/N was nowhere in sight but Jackson stood at his usually spott fully changed into his gear. We walked up to him and waited to all the other guys had left the lockeroom.

"You moaned so fucking loud do you know that?!" Scott whisper yelled.

"Dude, if she did to you what she did to me. You would be a moaning mess aswell" Jackson anwserd looking proud.

"That good, huh?" Theo asks harshly, clearly jealous.

Jackson seemed to pick up on that aswell since he chuckeld and started smirking.

"SO.FUCKING.GOOD." he said as he walked twards the door that lead out to the field.

"Best head i have ever gotten" he winked, putting on his helmet leaving the room.

I turned to the others and sighed.

"Lucky bastard" Theo growled.
We just nodded and put on our gear leaving the lockeroom aswell.