36.Your pov

"So your telling me that if i don't choose a new partner, they are going to argue and fight? Mabey even kill echother?" I ask Deaton to make sure i got it right.

"That is indeed what im telling you" he anwser looking at me worried.

"But...I don't want a boyfriend yet"
I say honesly.

"As their alpha you have to keep the pack safe. It's your nr1 priority" Deaton continue.

"I don't want to be the alpha if i basicly have to fix myself a arranged marrige" I scoff.

"I get that y/n, but they have chosen you. You can't let them down" He continue.

"I will let down the ones i don't choose" I sigh looking down at the floor.

"I know, but you have a important choice to make. And it's starting to hurry" he sigh putting a hand on my sholder supportively.

"Thanks Deaton" I fake smile and leave the vet.

When i get home i called a pack meeting. Everyone was seated, i took a deep breath.

"As some of you know i have to choose a new partner. For the benefit of the pack" I look around the room.

"But i don't know who yet, so i will take a day with ONLY the girls. So we can talk and i can think clearly" I inform my pack. Smiling the girls rush up to me and pull me into my room.

"GIRLS NIGHT" Lydia shout exitedly.

I laugh at her as we all jump on the bed and start our girl talk.

Scott's pov
I watch the girls pull y/n away, when they are out of sight i turn to the boys.

"So how was it Isaac?" Liam growl at the boy still having the after sex glow.

"What are you talking about?" Isaac ask smirking letting us know he knows what we mean.

"Don't play dumb! You fucked her at the school!" I join in trying to hold back my growl.

"I did, and fuuuuck!! That was haven" he moans.

"Wait...Isaac fucked y/n at school today?" Stiles ask frowning.

"He did and it was torture, we could smell him all over her" Aidan snaps.

"And her all over him" Ethan shoot in.

"Yeah, she was aaaaall over me" Isaac smile widely, winks at us and walks away.

"I acually want to murder him" Jackson states, his eyes following Isaac as he walkes out the room.

"Me too" Theo grins evily.

"I don't have too, she will choose me" Stiles say.

"Are you dumb? She will obviusly choose me" Aidan scoff.

"Im a true alpha, if anyone should stand by her side and lead the pack it should be me!!" I say.

"Sure, whatever you say Scotty boy" Liam chuckels patting my back.

Your pov
Im seated in between Lydia and Kira.

"I don't know who to choose" I sigh.

"Scott would be the best for the pack. He's a true alpha so it's the best choice" Kira say painting Allison's nails.

"Yeah i know. But i really feel like i might like Isaac and i promised Jackson a date" I tell them.

"We know, but like Deaton said. You have to set the packs needs first. And the right choice there, is Scott" Allison say. Everyone nodding in agreement.

"Okay, your right... I will tell them tomorrow" I simpely say going back to braiding my hair. I can't shake the feeling that i might have chosen wrong.
_______________________________________

Sorry that it's short, on the way to visit my dad in the hospital