32.Your pov

A few days have passed.
Nobody have seen the thing since the day we drove away from it.
The amount of 'animal attacks' have dobbeld. I have apsolutly no idea how we still have people living here.

"Why can't we find it?" I ask Deaton while calming the cat he is working on.

"I don't know...it could be alot of different things" he sigh.

"Do you know how we can figure it out atleast?" I ask petting the cats head earning purrs.

"It was trying to get to the boys. Mabey you should set up a trap?" He anwser checking the cats ears.

I nod and continue to pet the cat.
I've been helping Deaton with the cats lately. I can easy calm them and get them to obey. So it helps alot with the grumpy cats.

"That should be it" he smiles signaling me to bring the cat back into it cage.

I do as told.

"Your done for the day. It's dark out, you need a ride?" He asks looking slightly concernd.

"Im fine Deaton, really" i chuckel hugging him before i leave the clinic.

It's cold and dark. I don't really like winter time personaly. It makes everyting more creepy. Speeding up and looking around im starting to feel watched. Seeing a shadow following me in my side sight, i run. Hearing footsteps catching up with me i panic and shift. Looking behind me in my tigerbody i see a shadow, without a owner. It ran twards me. Getting scared i turn and sprint home. Clawing on the door with the shadow right behind me they finally open. Getting inside our house and locking the door i shift back.

 Getting inside our house and locking the door i shift back

(New outfit)

Locking every door and window i took my friends into a safe room.Waiting.

"It's a shadow" i say.

"What is?" Liam ask confused.

"The thing, its shadow without a owner" i explain looking at them.

"How?" Jackson ask raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know. Witch is why we are asking Deaton" i anwser taking my car keys and walk out the door.

Hearing Jackson sigh confirmed that they followed. Smirking i opend the car door for him. It's only Jackson, Scott, Kira and me thats going. Scott and Kira in the backseat, Jackson in the passanger seat and im driving. Arriving i hurry out of the car and slam the door before running in the door to the clinic.

"DEATON!!!" i yell running full speed to the backroom.

"Y/N?" He anwser looking confused.

"It was a shadow without a owner!!!" I shout, wakeing some of the animals in the prosses.

"What did you just say?!" Deaton yell making me take a step back.

His face softend noticeing i got scared.

"I said...that the thing...it is a shadow without a owner" i anwser softly.

"This is bad, this is really really bad" he mumbel walking back and fort.

The others enter the room.

"You guys okay?" Scott ask looking concernd.

"No, your alpha and i just figured out what it is that came to Beacon Hills" Deaton anwser concernd, almost scared.

"And what might that be?" Jackson ask leaning against the door frame.

"Demonds" he anwser coldly sending shivers down my spine.

"What are they doing here?" Kira ask.

"That, we don't know yet" Deaton say turning around taking a book out of his shelf.

Flicking through it until he finds the page he wants to show us.

"They probably escaped and are looking for a new body" i mumbel.

"That could be...but then they would have found one by now" Scott say.

"Don't be too sure about that Scott, it could be something spesific they are looking for...or someone" Deaton warn.

"What are we gonna do?" Jackson ask leaving the door frame and joining us.

"Figure out what they are doing here" Deaton say locking eyes with him.

"Yeah but how?" Kira ask.

"A trap" was all Deaton said before slaming the book shut and putting it back to It's place.

"It tried to take you boys, so that's what we are giving it" Deaton say determent.

"Why do i have a feeling that i won't like this..." Jackson sigh.

"Because you won't" Deaton anwser locking eyes with him.

Stiles's pov

Waiting for the others to come back from Deaton was annoying.

"What do you think she ment with a shadow without a owner?" Lydia ask.

"I don't know, but i hope Deaton knows" i sigh sitting down on the couch.

"Im sure he does" Lydia smile.

The rest of the pack came running in as soon as the front door was opend and closed.

"Did he know?!" Isaac ask y/n taking her jacket.

"A demon" she anwser clearly tired.

She falls down on the couch rubbing her tempel. Isaac and i look at eachother with concern. Closing her eyes and leaning her head back on the couch sighing. Isaac instantly ran to the kitchen and came back with medisin and cold water.

"Thanks Isaac, your my hero" she say kissing his cheek, making him blush hard.

Me and the rest of the guys look at Isaac with jealousy.

"Do you need anything else?" I quickly ask wraping a blanket around her.

"Thanks guys, but i have everything i need" she smiles taking my hand, pulling me twards her and kiss my cheek aswell.

"It's no trubbel at all" I anwser smiling.

She looks up at us lazily and give us a small smile.

"I love you guys" she yawn.

"Love you too" we anwser kissing her head and telling her goodnight but she have already fallen asleep on the couch.

I lift her up slowly making sure not to wake her up. I carry her too her room and lay her down on the bed pulling the duvet over her.

"Night beautiful" i wisper kissing her head before turning of the light and closing the door.