16.Your pov

It's friday, the day of the lacrosse game between Beacon Hills and Devenford.
The girls and i are walking back to our seats after buying drinks and snacks.

"So who do you guys think is going to win?" Kira ask as we sit down.

"Beacon Hills ofc" Allison anwser.

"I don't know, i think Devenford has a good chance" Lydia say taking a sip of her soda.

"I have no idea, its going to be a good game thats for sure" Malia chuckel.

"What about you y/n? Who do you think is going to win?" Malia ask with her mouth full of popcorn.

"Im not getting in on this" i anwser with my hands up in surender.

The teams are getting ready. I see Brett walk over to Scott and the boys so i listen in.

"Good luck guys" Brett smile holding his hand out for them to shake.

I smile, but it quickly goes away as the boys ignore him and walk onto the field.
Brett take the hand he was holding out and scratch his neck awkwardly.

💭My poor baby

I feel my blood boil and get out of my seat.

"Where are you going?" Allison ask.

"Didn't you see how the boys treated Brett just now?" I ask not taking my eyes of a disappointed Brett.

"I saw it. Lets go sit on Devenford's side" Lydia say standing up taking my hand.

I smile at her. The other girls pick up their stuff and we walk around to the other side of the field. I let go of Lydia's hand.

"Im just going to wish Brett good luck" i say.

The girls nod then go to save us seats.
I walk over to him.

"Hey bubs" i say kissing him.

"Hey princess, don't get me wrong but what are you and the girls doing on our side?" He ask nodding twards the girls thats waving at us smiling.

"We saw how the boys treated you. So now we are only going to support you" i anwser holding his hand.

"I love you so fucking much princess" he say looking at me in awe.

The coach blow the whistle. I kiss Brett's check, wish him good luck and go to find my seat next to the girls. The game starts and Brett is the first one to score.
The girls and i stand up cheering.
I can see his smile as he nods at us.

💭I fucking love that man

Isaac's pov

When Brett scores he nods twards someone. I look to where he nods.

💭You got to be kidding

I run to our team.

"Guys Lydia, Allison, Kira, Malia and
y/n are sitting on the Devenford side!" I shout pointing at the girls that's cheering Brett on.

"For fuck sake" Scott groan.

"I thought they were your friends?" A guy from our team ask.

"They are" Liam anwser annoyed.

The rest of the game our team sucked. Devenford crushed us. Brett made most of the goals. But we were to busy looking up at the girls cheering for our rivals.
When it was over we lost 11-2. And 9 of them were Brett. Jackson threw his gear on the ground. Brett's team ran to him celebrating. I watch as the girls run twards the Devenford boys. Brett introduce Kira, Malia, Lydia and Allison to some of the guys on his team. And soon enough they were flirting. Brett lifted y/n and span her around kissing her. I hear her cute giggel and felt my rage take over.
I storm of the field so i wouldn't shift.

Brett's pov

When we get home i get some clean clothes and walk to the bathroom.
I undress and get into the shower.
After a littel while i hear the shower door open. I turn around to see y/n's naked body.

"Fuck princess" i say while checking her out.

She dosen't say anything.
She puts on a song on Spotify and i know instantly whats about to happen.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
She walk closer so we are skin to skin.
She put a hand on my chest draging it down my body making me shiver.
She's kissing and sucking on my weak spot. My dick is almost fully erect now.
I feel her hand around my shaft as she starts to slowley pump it.

"Fuck" i moan.

She gets on her knees infront of me.
I felt her pull back my forskin and lick the tip. I throw my head back groaning.
She licks down from the tip to the shaft then kiss it back up again. Kissing the tip then starting to suck just the tip.

"Oh my god!" i continue to moan.

Out of nowhere she take it all making herself gagg. She start pumping the base while bobbing her head. I whimper as she swirl her tongue around my tip.
I couldnt take it anymore. I grab her throat lifting her up and pushing her into the shower wall. I lift her up and line myself to her opening. I look at her and she nods placing her arms around my neck. Then i thrust hard into her making her scream.

"Your so thight princess" i say in between thrusts.

I go faster and feel her nails digging into my back screaming my name. I go even faster throwing my head back groaning loudly. I suck on her weak spot making her whimper. She clense around my dick biting her lip. I put my hand around her throat.

"Na ah, i wanna hear you" she nods and let go of her lip. I continue to fuck her hard and fast as she scream, moan and whimper.

"Im going to cum bubs" she say.

"Do it. Cum all over my dick baby" i groan.

She does as told. Screaming my name, she came all over me pushing me over the eage aswell.

"Fuuuck" i moan into her neck as i fill her with my cum.

️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT OVER⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I put her down only for her to fall to the floor.

"A littel help please" she giggel.

"Anything for you my love" i smile, lift her back up, dry us both then carry her into our bed.

I lay down behind her spooning. Taking a deep breath i whisper in her ear.

"I love you so much y/n, so so so much"

"I love you to Brett, so so so much" she say back.

I pull her body closer to mine and fall asleep with a smile.