24.Aiden's pov

"It's been a month now" Malia sigh sitting down at the kitchen table with the rest of us.

"It's not healty. She only leaves the house to visit Brett's grave" Derek say worried.

"We have to get her to go back to school, im tired of having to teach her everything when i get home from school" Stiles complain.

"Fine. From tomorrow on im going to school again" y/n said from the stairs looking at us with her usual red puffy eyes, messed up hair and tear staind cheeks. Still in her pyjamas that she have been wearing the past month without showing.

"First you need a shower!" Malia say.

"Nevermind" y/n mumbel turning around.

"OH HELL NO, you already said you would. Pack, operation clean up starts NOW" Lydia shouts.

We all start working. The girls take her to the bathroom helping her clean her hair and shower. While me and boys got her room. Cleaning her whole room that was COVERD in fast food, tissues and pictures of her and Brett.

"This is so depressing" Isaac say as we start.

"She really loved him..." Ethan sigh picking up her clothes taking them to the washing machine.

"Yeah...she did" Stiles anwser cleaning her window.

"Im just gonna say it cuz none of you have, but we are all thinking about it" Jackson start while throwing out the first bag of trash.

"How long until we can flirt with her again?" he ask finishing his last sentence.

We all look at him.

"Dude. The fuck" i look at him stupidly.

"Im just asking! Another month or six" Jackson say putting his hand up.

All of us groan and continue cleaning.
When we were done it looked like a IKEA room. We fall down on our big as fuck couch that had enough space for everyone in this house and more.

"May i present the new CLEAN y/n!!" Lydia shout from the top of the stairs, standing infront of what i assumed to be y/n.

We all started clapping for suport. When she showed herself all the boys fell into silence. The girls look from us to y/n worriedly.

 The girls look from us to y/n worriedly

(Your outfit)

After a few minuts in silence with us only stearing at y/n, Lydia had enough.

"ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING TO HER OR NOT?!" she scream at us making everyone fall out of their fantasy.

"You look amazing"

"So pretty"

"I almost forgot how stunning you are" Liam say looking at her wide eyed.