18.Scott's pov

It's been a week since we saw Philip
(the young boy) getting killed. Now Isaac, Liam, Derek, Stiles and i are carrying his coffin. His mother May invited us to his funeral, she said it felt right for it to be us that carries him to his last destination. We were all crying, even Derek. When it was over his mom hugged us and we said our goodbyes.

"That was hard" Isaac say with puffy eyes.

"Yeah it was" I sigh.

We drove the rest of the way in silence.
After dropping of Liam and Derek, Stiles drove me and Isaac back to my place before driving home himself.

"Are you okay?" Mom ask hugging us both.

"It was hard" i anwser teary eyed.

"Oh my boys" she hug us again. This time we both start crying.

"Shh, It's okay. Nobody blames you" she say kissing our forheads.

"I hate to do this but i have to leave for work, but there is someone waiting for you in your room" she say winking at us.

I look at Isaac and we both start running full speed up the stairs and into our room. There laying on my bed on her stomach with her face twards the window lisening to music was y/n.

"Fuck, look at her butt" Isaac groan.

"I know, damn what i would give to have only one night with her" i say checking her out.

"Same" Isaac sigh.

She turn around and pull out her airpods looking at us. She jump of my bed and ran to hug us. Thats when we notice... she's not wearing a bra... when she hugs me i send a panicked look to Isaac. I could feel her nippels and breasts throuh her shirt and mine.

💭Fuck i want her.

My dick is almost fully erect when she let go of me and move on to Isaac. I could see his reaction when he felt her tits.
We both could smell the strong sent of arousal and precum comming from us both. And from the look on y/n's face when she pulled away, she could to.

"Im sorry if it because of me" she blush looking down at her feet.

"NO!!" We both say at the same time.

She look at us with a confused look.

"I mean yeah it is because of you but you don't have to apologise" i say and Isaac nod.

"Mabey you should take care of it?" She ask clearly trying not to look.

I look at Isaac smirking, he gave me the same look and we walked twards her. She steps back until her back hit the wall.

"Wha..what are you doing?" She ask.

We don't anwser. I walk over and stand on her right side and Isaac on her left.
We both start kissing her neck. She take a deep breath.

"Don't" she wisper.

We continue. We found her weak spots and start to suck.

"Fuck" she moan making us harden.

"Stop! Im with Brett" she say pushing us.

We stop sucking to not leave any love bites to be seen. She try to walk away but i grab her waist pulling her back. Isaac walk back to us. He start pinching one of her nippels through her shirt making her whimper. She try to get out but i hold her still. Isaac flick her other nippel making her whimper again. Now we could se her erect nippels and smell her arousal. It made my wolfside try to take control. I look at Isaac in panic. He had the same look. We instantly let go of her and she ran out and left.

"What the fuck just happend?!" I yell.

"I have no idéa! Call Derek. Get him over here, mabey he knows" Isaac say just as stunned as me.

"He said he will be here in 10" i inform Isaac after hanging up with Derek.

Isaac's pov

I open the door and Derek walks in.

"Tell me everyting" he say sitting down at the kitchen table.

"So it felt like your wolf side was taking over without shifting?" He ask after we told him the whole story.

"Yeah" Scott anwser.

"Thats bad. Thats really really bad" Derek say now starting to panic himself.

"Whats happening" i ask scared.

"If she waited even a few seconds longer your wolf side would have gotten control and..." he sigh scratching his neck.

"And what?!" Scott yell.

"Derek what would we have done to her?!" I ask not wanting the anwser i think we are gonna get.

He takes a deep breath and look at us with concern.

"You would have mated her" he say looking directly at us.

"Wait...what?" I ask on the edge of tears.

"As in fucked her without her consent?" Scott ask looking like he was gonna be sick.

"Yeah, im sorry guys... but if you want her that bad... i think you should stay away from her..." Derek sigh.

"Why? It only happens when we are alone right?" Scott ask.

"Thats the ting Scott. You would get a so bad need for her that you will take any chance when your with her to try and mate her... with or without her consent" he explain.

"FUCK!!!" Scott shout punching a hole in the wall.

"The best you can do for her and you.
Is to stay away" Derek say and walk out leaving us in shock.

💭The fuck are we gonna do... i don't want to lose her as a friend. But i could never live with myself if i did something so bad to her.