26.Liam's pov

"What are we going to do about the whole y/n situasjon?" I ask the other guys while we are getting ready for practise.

"I don't really know" Scott anwser tieing his shoes.

"I think we just need to keep her bussy. So she dosen't have the time to think about stuff and make herself sad" Isaac say.

"Thats actually really smart!" Jackson gives him a pat on the back.

"We can ask Lydia to plan a party"
Stiles say.

"Sounds perfect" i smile at him.

"I just messaged Lydia she said she's going to starting planing it right away" Jackson say looking up from his phone.

"This will be fun" Isaac chuckel.

After practise we get home and see that y/n isn't there.

"Where is y/n?" I ask Lydia.

"The twins took her out to keep her away from the house so we can get it ready" she anwser while filling bowls up with different types of chips and putting alcohol in the fridge.

"Why the twins?" Isaac groan, now standing beside me.

"You guys had practise" she anwser annoyed.

"Now, help me" she orders and give us each a bowl of chips.

When we were done people from different schools started to arrive. An hour later y/n and the twins pulled up to the house. She walks in looking shocked and confused.

"The fuck happend here?" She ask looking around at all the people dancing and laughing.

"We desided to throw a party" Theo say with a big smile.

"I can see that" y/n chuckels.

"Soooo, you want a drink?" Allison ask holding out a cup for her to take.

"Why not" she laugh, takes the cup from Allison and downs it.

"Im gonna go change!" She yells over the music getting nods back.

Lydia's pov

I take y/n's hand and drags her to her room.

"What am i gonna wear?!" She asks me slightly panicked.

"I got you, sit down and start to do your hair and makeup" i order her and start looking through her weardrobe.

"Perfect!" I scan over the dress before i give it to y/n and shu her into the bathroom to change.

While laying on her bed on my phone waiting for her to change i deside to find a song to play when she walks back out.

"IM WAITING OUTSIDE!!! HURRY UP!!" i yell reciving a yes back almost drowned out by the loud music.

"Is she ready?" Malia ask.

"Yeah she is" when i see her door open i quickly switch song to her song.

(Lisen to it on Spotify while reading to get the best idéa)

She look at me and roll her eyes.
I wink back. Walking twards me while flipping her hair getting the attention from most of the boys and some girls.
She takes my hand and drag me into the middel of the room and start to dance. Rolling her hips with her hands in the air. Then running her hands slowly down her own body. After a few songs she walks confidently over to get a beer, every guy she walk past checks her out. Some guys try to chat her up, but she just ignore them. After a few drinks she's grinding with a guy none of us have seen before.

"Can someone go get her away from him?" I sigh looking over at the boys beside me.

"I will go" Theo say putting down his beer and start walking over to them.

Your pov

Im dancing with some randome guy right now. More like grinding but i don't give a flying fuck. It's a much needed distraction. Suddely the guy i danced with was dragged away.

"Thheeeeooo, heeeey" i smile at him.

"Hi?" He looks down at me with raised eyebrows.

"Lets dance!!" I take his hand and drag him into me.

"Ehm...sure" he chuckel awkwardly.

I place his hands on my hips and take my hands around his neck. Pulling him closer and start to dance sensualy. Moving my hips to the music making him take a better grip. I smirk up at his embaressd face. Sighing i get up on my toes and whisper in his ear.

"If you don't start do dance with me, i will go find someone who will" winking at him when im back down.

I turn and start to walk away from him, only to feel Theo's arms wrap around me pulling my back into his chest. Running his hands along my body down to the hips. He takes a good grip and pulls me as close as possible. Slowly starting to grind into me. I take a much needed breath after feeling him so close. Closing my eyes i start to grind agains him aswell. He nusseld his face into my neck and kissed it all the way up to my ear.

"I want you so fucking bad y/n. Can you feel it?" He wisper in my ear and push himself so close i can feel how hard he is through his pants and my dress.

"I asked you a question princess. Can you feel it?" He continue while placing small and quick kisses in between each word.

"Yes, i can feel it" i wisper loud enough for him to hear.

He chuckel and nibbel on my earlobe.
I feel someone infront of me so i open my eyes and meet Liam's.

"Enough space for one more?" He ask looking me up and down slowly.

"Always" i giggel.

"She's wild enough for us both" Theo laugh after noticeing Liam's concernd look.

Thats all that needed to be said for him to get close to me and place his hands on my hips as Theo moved his to my waist. Im dancing in between them giving them both the same amount of attention.
After a few minuts they both have lust in their eyes.

💭Their eyes is going to start glowing

I panicked and pulled them with me twards the bathroom. Locked. Next door. Locked. My room was next. Open. I drag them in with me then close and lock the door. Turning around their eyes was glowing.

"That was fucking close!" I let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding.

"If you wanted us this bad, you only had to tell us" Theo say walking twards me.

"What i want is a drink" i anwser pushing my way to my mini fridge takeing out three beers.

"Cheers" we clinck bottels then down them. Then we started drinking ALOT of my mini fridge alcohol.

Shits about to go down.