10.Your pov

Its been a week since the lockeroom incedent. And i have avoided them all.
Here is how my days go.
1. Wake up
2. Get dressed
3. Eat
4. School
5. Home
6. Eat
7. Homework
8. Study
9. Eat
10. Sleep

Fun right?
Nope. But it works.
Today is friday and im going to find a place to shift so i can streach my tigerbody. But first... the cecklist.

1. wake up ✅
Finding a outfit was easy since i layed it out the day before.
2. Get dressed ✅
I walked to the kitchen and got out a sandwich.
3. eat ✅
Then school....

I started my walk to school while lisening to music

When i arrived i tryed to stay out of sight again. I speed walked to my locker, opend it and hid my head behind the door. I got my books and walked to class as the bell rang. When i got to class i sat in the front. Knowing the boys hated to sit in the front made me feel a littel better and safer. I smiled to myself.

💭There is no way any of them would sit in the front.

Just as i started to calm down a book was slamed on the desk next to me.

"Usally it's the boys that ghost the girls after getting a bj, not the other way around" Jackson chuckeld as he sat down.

I opend my mouth to anwser but coach walked in rescuing me.

"Okay everyone. Open your books to chapter 3" he said.

"You got lucky. We all want to have a meeting with you" Jackson whisperd.

"No Thanks" i say as i started reading.

When the bell rang i ran full speed out the classroom. Jackson right behind me. As i turned a corner i saw the twins waiting by the door. I ran in another direction only to see Scott and the pack.
Now everyone was running after me as i ran out of the school and twards the woods.

"Y/N!!!! STOP!!! WE JUST WANNA TALK!!!" i could hear them shout after me as i ran.

After an hour i slowed down and laid down on the grass next to a littel lake.
It was green grass everywhere, flowers, trees, birds and a river running through the lake. It was a beautiful sight.

💭wow

I looked around me but didn't see anyone. I put my school bag down and undressed. I walked over to the lake and tested the temperatur with my feet.

💭perfect

I slowley dipped my naked body under water and started swiming. After a while i decided i should wash my fur aswell.
So i got out and started shifting.
When i was fully turned i went back into the lake.

When i got tired i got out of the water and shook my body to get dry

But to get it all off i laid down in the grass and rolled around in it while the sun was shining on me.

I fell asleep under the warm sun but woke up with the coldness taking over

I fell asleep under the warm sun but woke up with the coldness taking over. I yawnd and got dressed before i started on my way back to Derek's loft.

💭fuck.. witch way...

I started panicking, i was to far away to get a scent of anyone from the pack. And i had been here so long my own smell had disapeard too.

💭i hope this works

I roard as loud as i could.
Then i listend to the silence.
I took a deep breath and got in posisjon.
I roard again. This time everyting around me started shaking, trees was falling over, leafs and grass flew everywhere making me cover my eyes.

Then i heard the wonderful sound.
Howls.

💭THEY FOUND ME!!!!