🌼 Chapter 1

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

Coincidence? Or fate? What would you call it?

Just a few years ago, I was in the same high school, as Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook. One of the most handsome, famous but above all as my mom said "kindhearted" guy.

Is it a surprise that I fell for him? No, it's not.

I cannot count how many girls were swooning over him.

Everyone falls for the bad boy right? But Jungkook looked like one, he would probably occasionally flirt in high school, never with me though,with other girls, yes; but believe me or not, he never broke someone's heart. He never played with someone's feelings.

He was that umm good bad boy? I mean if you do understand what I mean to say.

I still remember the day I first saw him, thought he was like those jerks in school but as I got to observe him, I realised how different he was.

He was excellent in studies, good remarks from teachers. He was my senior but every teacher that would have class with us would tell us to learn from Jungkook. He was a brilliant student, he was sportive, first in athletics, very well mannered and always punctual.

Never really heard of any complaints of him from any teacher.

He was truly an example. A good one.

I still remember the day I felt my heart race for him for the first time.

~FLASHBACK~

"Please help me! I'm hungry! I've been hungry for so many days! Sir, please help me. Madam please help me" The little boy cried out as he ran after every passers-by.

I felt disgusted that people were ignoring that poor little boy. All he asked for is some food. Do people not care enough for anyone now?

I walked towards the boy but immediately halted as I saw HIM approaching the little kid. Jungkook.

I watched him as he sat on his knees and talked smilingly to the little boy before offering him his hand and taking him away.

Curious as I was, I let my feet dragged me to follow them. Is this called stalking? Well be it.. He really intrigued me.

"Here.. Take this!" Jungkook said as he offered the kid the sandwich. "Will that be okay? Or do you want more?"

The little boy shook his head before muttering a little thanks as Jungkook patted his head.

He waves his hand saying goodbye as he runs away with his sandwich while Jungkook stood there watching him leave.

A smile appeared on my face before I could even be conscious of it.

Jeon Jungkook. Angel in disguise? Or angel himself?

That day, for the first time, I felt my heart race, not because he was that handsome dude with the perfect everything, but because he was kind, from the bottom of his heart, he was human!