🌼 Chapter 34

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

As soon as we landed, I sent Jungkook a text to tell him I reached safely. Once we checked in the hotel, my mom wanted to explore a little bit so I accompanied her but she got tired soon enough though and wanted to head back to sleep.

While my parents said they'd order room service for dinner, I planned to do the same too but then I figured maybe I could use this time to just go out alone.

Sitting in the restaurant of the hotel, I realised how much I missed Jungkook. He'd probably tease my indecisiveness right now, seeing as to how I cannot decide on what to order.

It was pretty late as well, but the restaurant was packed. Looks like this place never sleeps.

I scanned the menu again and I was still trying to decide on which one should I order from the menu when I feel someone slide in the seat in front of me.

"Maybe I could help?"

"Jungkook??"

"Hey, Love!" He smiles.

"You- how-, I.." I was too stunned to speak. "How did you know, wait did you come here directly from the airport?"

"Uh yeah I did!" He shrugged while giving me his cute smile.

"But why?"

"What do you mean whyy? I thought you wanted me to be here with you?"

"Huh? I, no I mean yes I'm just-"

"I really couldn't resist and you looked at me as if you didn't want to go, I just couldn't stop myself, Y/N. And you even said 'I love you' to mee.. How could I not - Wait- wait did you not want me here? Okay okay maybe I should go back-"

"NO! No, Oh God! I don't want you to go. I'm just too shocked? I don't know. I didn't expect to see you, atleast not right now?" I said as I hold his hand in mine.  "How did you know the hotel though?"

"I asked your dad at the airport.. Hmm.. So what are you having, Love?"

I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed.

"Should I order for us then? I'm hungry too!!!" He asked.

I nodded as I closed the menu card.

                          🌼🌼🌼

"I thought you took a single bed room?"

"Naa, it was mom who made the reservations anyways and I'm happy it wasn't a single bed one!"

Jungkook explores the room before announcing that he is going to go shower.

I hear the shower run and my mind takes me somewhere there, uh in the shower? Lucky are those water droplets that are touching his naked skin-

What?

Shut up Y/N.

Jungkook comes out of the bathroom with a towel, drying his hair and I sigh in disappointment mentally as he is already dressed.

"You want to get one too?"

Too busy staring at him drying his hair that I didn't pay attention to the question and keep ogling him like a hungry beast.

"Y/N?"

"Hmm? Huh yeah yeah uh I'm going to uhh freshen up yeah, you can umm put a movie or something hmm?"

I rush to the bathroom with a thumping heart and a sudden ache in my lower abdomen.

Fuck. What's wrong with me.

"Spiderman. Really??" I said as I slide under the covers on the bed, next to Jungkook.

"Come closer."

He wraps his arms around me and I suddenly feel comforted, protected and loved... His hugs are really that good huh..

"Are you complaining? I thought you loved Spiderman?"

"Duh! I do! But I've watched this like 11 times already but well I don't mind watching it again."

"Hmm.." He says as he places his lips on top of my head.

"Kook?!"

He hummed in response.

"I'm sorry.I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have tried to push you away from me like that. I'm so so sorry. I'm so stupid, so so stupid that I-"

"Hey.." He says making me lift my head and look at him. "It's okay. You aren't stupid okay? You were hurt, and you didn't know how to help yourself. So you were trying to cope by distancing yourself from me. We both lost our precious baby, Y/N. I know it hurts so much, I know the pain is still there. But, you and I are together in this, you aren't alone, I'm here with you, I'm going to help you, we will help each other. And we will heal. I love you, I love you so much that it hurt to see you suffering so much, baby. So let me in, let me help you, let me take care of you, don't push me away, just let me love you, hmm?!"

I cry as I nodded. He presses his lips to mine and hugs me tighter.

" I love you.. "

"I love you too, Kook."

"I suggest we can enjoy our little holiday here, and then when we get back, we can look for a therapist? Hmm? What say?"

"Are you going to come with me?"

"I will, of course,unless you don't want me to."

"No,no, I want you to."

"Okay then, anything for my lovely wife!!" He rubs his nose against mine making me giggle.

================================

FINALLY. NEW UPDATE. YES!

BTW. THE COMEBACK IS 🔥.

AND I'M OBSESSED WITH RUN BTS! i mean the song -

YASSS!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟