🌼 Chapter 22

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

" It'll probably take half an hour, you can wait for me here, in the lounge and then we'll go for lunch somewhere." Jungkook said as we walked inside a hotel that the delegates invited him to for a conference.

"Are you going to be fine?" He asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay!" I replied smilingly.

"I'll be back soon! Call me if there's anything! Hmm?"

I nodded.

I take a seat in one of the couch in the hotel lounge and my eyes scan the area.

The hotel is definitely one of the most famous one, it looks so luxurious and a little crowded.

Fifteen minutes went by and I've been just reading some magazines here while having an orange juice that the hotel staff offered.

I'm bored of sitting here and doing basically nothing.

After a few minutes, I decide to go out and explore some nearby places until Jungkook finishes with his meeting.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

<°° JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V °°>

The conference took more than half of an hour and I was a little bit worried for Y/N. She might have been bored waiting for me.

I greeted everyone after signing the deal, exchanged a few polite words and then left the conference room with the delegates.

"Mr Jeon, it was a pleasure meeting with you and I'm sure working with you will bring all of us huge benefits." One of the delegates said.

"I'm so honoured that you chose our company! I'll try my best to not disappoint you!" I answered back.

"Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"Oh I apologise," I said, "My wife is waiting for me, I'll have to excuse myself. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's okay! We'll see you and your wife at the party tomorrow then!"

"Of course!"

I walked back to the lounge and looked for Y/N but she was nowhere to be found.

I call her a few times but her number seems to be unreachable.

What the hell.

Where is she?

"Have you seen my wife, I mean a woman in the lounge here, she was wearing a blue dress." I ask the receptionist.

"Oh yes! She was here but then she left some time ago!"

"Did she say anything?"

"No, I'm sorry Sir but she didn't!"

Where did she go? She didn't even tell me anything.

It's raining outside and she doesn't even have an umbrella or anything with her.

Worriedly, I walked out of the hotel, not knowing where to look for her, I tried calling her again, but in vain.

"Jungkook?"

I turned around and relief take over me as I saw her.

"Y/N.." my voice comes out as a whisper.

I dragged myself to her and hugged her tightly.

The thought of even losing her scared me.

Not seeing her for just a few minutes, made me so worried that I thought my heart would literally stop if I don't find her.

She was completely drenched and I didn't care that we were still standing in the middle of the street in this rainy weather.

"Jungkook.." She calls out.

"Why didn't you call me or send me a message? I was so worried when I couldn't find you, I was-"

"Heyy.." She cuts me off. "I'm so sorry, my mobile was switched off because of the low battery and I couldn't send you a message. I thought I'd be back before you even come out of the conference but I got a little late.. Sorry Kook.."

I stare in her eyes as I caress her cheeks.

" It's raining.. "She said in a whisper ." We should go back.. "

I was so lost in admiring her features that I couldn't really hear her.

I leaned in and felt her breathing rate increasing as she closes her eyes.

I ignored my own nervousness which was making my heart race and closed our distance. I pressed my lips to hers,  and felt her small hands clutch my suit.

"Let's get back to our hotel.." I said as I pulled away.

She hummed before opening her eyes.

I peck her lips once again before taking her hand and walking back.

================================

A short chapter...

I'm really sorry for not updating..

I haven't been myself lately.. But here is a little something..

I'll try updating the next chapter as soon as I can..

Thank you for being patient💜