🌼 Chapter 25

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I can't really remember for how long we've been here. I could see high class people having interesting, but formal conversations.

Jungkook's hand was on my waist as he was focused on talking to some businessman whose name I can't really remember. All I know right now is that I was feeling hot, I was feeling the tingles because Jungkook's hand was around my waist and his thumb would occasionally rub my side which makes me feel some kind of way, inexplicable though.

"I'll see you around, Mr Jeon. Mrs Jeon, it was nice meeting you." The businessman whose name I can't recall, said politely.

"Thank you.. And nice to meet you too!" I replied, smilingly.

I watched as he walked away, leaving Jungkook and I, alone.

"Let me get you a drink!" Jungkook said in my ears, as the event was really noisy.

I nodded in response and Jungkook placed his lips on the side of my head before walking to the bar area.

Even if he is walking away from me right now, he still manages to make my heart skip a beat. How can he be so perfect?

"Hello! What's a lovely lady doing here all alone?" A manly voice said in a quite annoying cheerful tone as he approached me.

"Oh umm, I'm not really alone, my-"

"Would you like to dance?" He asked,cutting me off.

"Sorry, but no, I'm waiting for my husband."

"Husband? You're married?"

"Yes! My husband is over there." I pointed to the bar area.

"Oh but that is no problem, just a friendly dance." He said.

"I think I'm fine here." I answered politely.

"Oh please, one dance won't -"

"Mr Dave?" Jungkook calls out and I sigh in relief.

"Oh Mr Jeon!" Mr Dave said as he gritted his teeth.

"How may I help you?" Jungkook added.

"Oh I was just asking this lovely lady over here for a dance but she's been rejecting me."

"You want to dance, baby?" Jungkook asked and made my heart do a flip.

'Baby'! He called me 'baby'.

I shake my head as I was unable to make the words come out of my mouth.

Jungkook gives me my drink before facing Mr Dave.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked in a serious and quite scary tone to be honest.

"Unm No! Uh I'll take my leave!" Mr Dave said before walking away.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked and you could hear his concern, his genuine concern in his voice. "Did he do something?"

"No.." I replied as I feel Jungkook's hands sliding down my back. "You came on time, he was just umm trying to convince me to dance."

He hummed as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"May I have dance then? With you?" He asked as he held his hand.

I nodded smilingly before placing my hand on his.

He dragged me to the dance floor and pulled me towards him. Some slow music was playing and we were here trying to sway our bodies, just as other couples were doing on the floor.

I felt Jungkook's gaze on me as I tried to look anywhere else.

"Do I make you nervous?" Jungkook asked as he pulled me closer, if that could even happen.

"N-no!"

He turns me around and now my back is pressed to his chest, his hard chest.

I could feel my heart getting ready to jump out of my ribcage.

What is this man doing to me?

I feel his breath down my neck. I feel his lips ghost over my shoulders to my neck from time to time as we kept moving to the music.

"Y/N.." He whispers in my ear, after a few minutes.

I hummed.

"Let's get out of here!" He added.

I turned to face him and his hold tightens on my hips.

He pulled me closer and I could feel him through his pants.

"Please!" He said.

I nodded, too lost in my mind, already feeling dizzy and nervous about whatever is going to happen once we step out of here.

================================

And here goes another chapter🌚🌝

ANYWAYS. SHARING THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I LOVE BAM AND JUNGKOOK'S MOMENTS FROM IN THE SOOP 2😩❤️

I hope you like this chapter!

See you soon! 👀