🌼 Chapter 19

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I kept rejecting Noah's offers to having lunch or dinner together and it wasn't because of Jungkook or anything, but because I was so busy with work.

It was the peak season and I had no time to go out. Jungkook and I would have lunch at the office itself and somedays we'd end up having dinner here.

After an exhausting week, I had to relax myself and when Amy called me last night asking me if I was free to go shopping with her, I was more than happy to join. Well, relaxing for most would probably mean staying at home but I don't know, Jungkook wasn't home today due to an important meeting schedule and I didn't want to be alone, so I agreed to go out with Amy.

"I called you so many times, I thought you got lost somewhere!" Amy said as I hugged her.

"Sorry, my phone was on silent mode. How long have you been waiting?"

"I just arrived like five minutes ago so not too long! Let's go in!"

"How's baby?" I asked.

"She is fine, she got her Dad all to herself today!" Amy chuckled.

"Taehyung would be fine, right? "

"Pleaaaase! He was jumping at the thought of taking care of Elle alone!"

I laughed.

"Let's get in this shop, I could buy some stuffs for Elle before we shop for ourselves!"

We spent a few hours shopping and then we headed to a restaurant next to the mall for lunch.

"I had such a great time after so long!!" Amy stated happily.

"Same here! The load of work was too much this week, I'm happy I got to go out with you!"

"Me too! I haven't been out ever since I had Elle, I think this was a good thing, but even if it is, I miss my baby!" she pouted.

"Of course you do! Let's ask for the bills, then I'm going to pick Jungkook up from his meeting!"

"He didn't drive to work?" Amy asked.

"His car broke down, he was almost late to work but thank God, he got a taxi on time!"

"Damn! I'll have to go home too anyways, it's been hours since I'm out, and to be honest I'm actually a little worried about Taehyung and Elle!" she said making me laugh.

We hugged each other and went separate ways as our cars were parked in different areas.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

"

Heyyy!" I said as Jungkook got in the car.

"I got the deal, we are flying to Malaysia next week!" He said with a big smile.

"Reaaallly??"

"Yeppp!"

"Oh I'm so happy for you, Kook! I'm proud of you!" I said before leaning and giving him a hug.

"Thank you, Y/N!" Jungkook said as I pulled away.

"Why thank me?" I asked with a confused expression.