🌼 Chapter 12

<°° JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V °°>

I watched as she rushed upstairs.

She didn't even answer my question. Who was she talking to? And who was she saying 'I love you' to?

Is she-

What am I even thinking?

I made my way to the room, sighing in disbelief at how Y/N ignored my question.

She's already asleep? Well, that was fast.

I chuckled at how adorable she looks.

Is she even comfortable on that couch? Why does she sleep here?

Yeah! As if you told her to share the bed with you, Jungkook.

I mentally cursed myself for letting her sleep on this couch for months. It must be so uncomfortable for her, no wonder why she says that her back muscles hurt all the time.

I stare at her for a few minutes before scolding myself mentally for being a creep.

Should I carry her to the bed?

I thought to myself and debating whether it'll be alright to take her to the bed.

I try to take her in my arms as slowly as I can so that I don't wake her up.

I watch as she frowned and buries her face in my chest.

Shit.

I try to calm my thumping heart and carry her in my arms to the bed, and placed her slowly on one side.

I place the duvet on her, covering her to the neck and move her hair away from her face.

Is it normal for someone to look this pretty while sleeping?

What is actually wrong with me?

I walk to the other side and switch off  the light before sliding on my side of the bed.

Weird! It's the first time I'm sharing the bed with her, but it's not wrong, right?

Maybe I should have asked her first but she would have argued,so it's better this way, atleast she'll sleep comfortably.

I hear little snores which made me turn to face Y/N.

Cute.

🌼🌼🌼🌼

I was on a call with my friend when I saw Y/N walking down the stairs.

"Yes Tae! See you later!" I said before hanging up.

"Did you take me-"

"Yes!" I said before Y/N could even complete her question. "The couch is pretty uncomfortable and I've been wanting to tell you that I'm fine with you sharing the bed with me but I didn't get a chance. Sorry.."

"Oh, uhh it's okay!" She said fiddling with her shirt. "Thank you!"

"It's fine just.. Just don't go back to sleeping on the couch!" I said smilingly.

She hummed.

"It's been three years since Taehyung got married."I told Y/N as I kept my eyes on the road." We've been bestfriends for years and trust me Tae had such a hard time trying to convince Amy for a date."

She chuckles.

" So, how did they get married then?" She asked.

" Hmm.. They dated for more than a year I guess, Tae was nervous about proposing even if he was so sure that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Amy. I had to push Tae a little bit but still took him a month."

"Hmm.. They sound cute though!" She grinned.

"Well they look cute together too, I'd say!"

I parked the car in front of Tae's house and turned to face Y/N.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I saw her worried expression.

"I'm just.. Umm nervous? I'm not really good with meeting new people and I don't know.. It seems like your friend did invite a few other people."

"They are my friends too! And a few might be some of Tae's or Amy's friends. You don't have to worry about that! I'm here with you,okay? And besides, we aren't going to stay for too long.. Hmm?"

She nodded, biting her lips. She is still unsure.

I get off the car and she follows me. I take Y/N's hand in mine.

"I'm here with you!" I said before walking towards the door.

Her hand is so small and soft...

Why is she so cute?

God! Help.

================================