🌼 Chapter 6

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

Months passed by since Jungkook and I got married, but it still seems like it was a few days ago.

During these months, everything changed, even my name changed from Min to Jeon, but even though changes happened, I feel like I'm still the same.

The same teenager who was crushing hard on Jeon Jungkook.

The same girl who fell for him.

They said one sided love hurts so much, and I never thought it'd hurt that much. But even though it does hurt, I can do nothing about it.

Jungkook and I have been a married couple for months now and yet we don't exchange words, or in simple way we just don't talk to each other.

The only time we probably talked is just to say a 'good morning' but that too just once in a while.

We do talk at the office, but that's just professional interaction,nothing romantic, nothing intimate....

Maybe, Jungkook will warm up to me and open up and we could be like a real married couple, right?

"I've submitted the papers to Mr Jeon already but he didn't review it yet.". My secretary, Louise, said.

"When did you give it to Jungkook?"

"It's been a week, Ma'am." she replied.

"Okay! I'll talk to him then."

I dialled Jungkook's office number and waited for him to pick up, but he didn't.

Sighing, I got out of my office and walk towards Jungkook's office.

"I'm telling you Jungkook, please I'm so sorry for whatever happened, but I can't-"

"No Mira, it's been years, years, and I still can't get over what you did to me, and you think coming back like this is gonna make everything right?" I hear Jungkook says.

Did he say Mira? His ex-girlfriend?

What the hell is she doing here?

Doesn't she know that Jungkook is married?

I start to feel insecure knowing that Mira is here. What if Jungkook still loves her?
And what if he goes back to her-

"Jungkook please, I just don't want us to be strangers to each other now. It took me a lot of time for real but I know that I love you. I still love you Jungkook."

"And don't you think it's too late for that? You cheated on me Mira and you expect me to believe this shit now."

I keep listening to their conversation while debating of what to do.

"Jungkook please I belong to you, and we.. We love each other -"

"And he belongs to me." I got in unable to control my emotions anymore.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw me.

"And who are you?" Mira asked.