🌼 Chapter 8

<°° JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V °°>

I read the last mail for today, replied back to the correspondent and switched off my computer.

It was already time to leave the office, but as I walked out of my office, I feel a sudden wave of nervousness getting to my head.

Why am I nervous though? I didn't do anything wrong. I'm just going to go have dinner with Y/N and  explain myself.

After Mira I never thought I'll even settle down. It's like she just broke me completely, not that I gave up living, but maybe I just thought that there isn't such thing as love. It just fades out after some time or maybe it's just never enough.

I send Y/N a text telling her that I'm waiting for her in the parking lot.

Y/N : I'll be down in a few minutes!

Guilt. The first thing that I felt when Y/N got into the room catching both me and Mira off-guard was guilt.

I may not have feelings for Y/N but I'll never stoop so low and do such a thing as cheating.

It's true. It's true that I'm still not over my last relationship and I guess I shouldn't have settled down with Y/N but it's not that I didn't tell her about it all before we got married.

"Sorry! I made you wait!" Y/N pulled me away from my thought.

"It's okay!" I said as both of us got in the car. "So how was your umm day?"

"You don't need to do this!"

"Do what?" I asked back.

"Asking me about my day since you never did it before."

"Well we have a first time for everything! So it's a first! Tell me how was your day?" I asked again smilingly.

"Hectic! I had a lot of meetings as you know and lots of paperwork! Pfft! I'm tired!"

This is it. The rest of the ride was completely silent for a few minutes.

"Umm so where do you want to eat?"

"Do you still love her?" She asked suddenly.

"What?"

"You heard me Jungkook." Is it weird that my name rolls out of her tongue so well that it just made my heart do a high jump?

"No. I don't."

"Stop the car." She said.

"Huh?"

"Stop the car Jungkook. Now."

I stopped the car and turned to look at her.

"What are you doing?" I questioned her as I see her removing her seatbelt.

"Y/N-"

"Are you lying to me?"

"No I'm not."

"Let me rephrase that. Have you been hiding things like serious things from me?"