🌼 Chapter 27

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I woke up,sore, my whole body aches from last night's activities. We were at it in the shower, then again after the shower, we were still at it for maybe two times before I couldn't anymore.

If I didn't stop Jungkook, maybe he'd go till we see the sunrise. I honestly can't believe his stamina. How can someone go at it for hours without getting tired or getting any muscle pain?

I felt small pecks on my shoulder and a hand sliding up and down my arm, slowly then reaching my waist. I smiled at the feeling of the familiar touch and turned around to face him.

"Morning, baby!" He said as he pecked my lips.

"mmh.. I haven't brush yet.." I whined.

"Me too!" Jungkook replied before placing his lips on mine again.

He stared at me as he continued caressing my belly and suddenly I realised that we are both naked under the covers and that made me self conscious.

I know that he saw everything already, I guess there wasn't an inch of me that he left untouched,but still the fact that we are so close right now, with nothing on us made me shy.

"Why are you red..?" He asked as he placed his lips softly all over my face to my neck.

"Me- uh no.."

"Don't tell me you're getting shy with me right now?" He tried to search my face to confirm.

I turn my face away from him.

"Oh come on, my baby.. Don't be shy..." He squeezed me in his arms as he nuzzled his head in my neck.

"I'm not.." I murmured.

"How are you feeling, by the way?"

"Good. Just a little.. uhm sore.."

"I'll carry you to the bathroom and then I'll order  breakfast. You want to stay in all day?" He said as he removed my hair away from my face.

"I don't know, but I don't want to go out right now, I don't know about later though.."

"We'll see later then.." He said as he gets up from the bed. "Let me carry my big baby to the bathroom now."

"No-Jungko-" He takes my hands and lifts me off the bed, and I hold the duvet, shyly, to cover my body.

Jungkook gives me his shirt and I put it on, still hiding under the duvet.

In a span of five seconds, Jungkook take the duvet off me and was already carrying me to the bathroom.

"You don't have to carry me everywhere, I can walk Kook."

"You're sore, I'm taking care of you.."

"Yeah but you don't have to carry me everywhere."

"I want to, so shut up and let me take care of my wife." He said as he placed me on the counter near the sink and took my brush to hand it to me with the toothpaste already on it.

Of course! He is going to baby me. Am I complaining though?

No.

We spent more than half of the day in the room. We had breakfast and lunch in here, we even watched a few movies, but couldn't complete them cause Jungkook would always distract me with his kisses or touch here and there.

I was still a little sore but I didn't want to act like I'm sick or something,I can go out, it's just that the tiredness took over me and made me a little lazy during the day.

"Where will you eat dinner?"

"Let's have umm Arabian Food?" I suggested.

"Anything you want.." He replied with a smile.

God! This man is going to be the death of me.

A few minutes of walking and here we were sitting in an Arabian restaurant, waiting for our order.

"So, you have planned anything for tomorrow?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. I wanted to visit the zoo.." I pouted.

"We can go in the morning.. Let's leave early.. The zoo is a little far from here I think."

I hummed.

"I am free now, I mean all the work that I had here is over. We've already signed the deal and everything. So, the few days that we have left, I'll be off work and you too. We'll just enjoy these free days, just you and me.." He said as he places his hand on mine, caressing my knuckles with his thumb.

" Hmm.. "I smiled." What if there's some emergency, - "

" There'd be no emergency that they wouldn't be able to handle back at the office, we'll go back in a few days anyways.. Let's just forget about work...for now."

If he keeps doing this face, with those innocent doe eyes looking at me like-

UGH! I might forget I'm in public and jump on him.

" Just you and me.. " I replied.

He grinned.

Oh! I want to kiss him so bad.

================================