🌼 Chapter 29

< °°Y/N's P. O.V°° >

I woke up with Jungkook's hand around my waist, breathing down my neck.

We've been back home for two weeks already now and honestly as much as I loved the time I spent with Jungkook in Malaysia, I love it more here with him.

Everything changed so much. Our distant relationship turning into us being so clingy with each other. Well, I'm not even complaining or maybe I'd complain just about the few times he'd come to my office and then well, conversation about work would end with our clothes off, hot and breathless selves at the workplace.

It's been amazing not just the physical side of the relationship but everything actually. From waking up in the same bed, to going to work together, to singing together in the kitchen while making dinner to cuddling. I am blessed.

"What are you thinking, love?" Jungkook asked in a husky voice.

'Love'.. I got used to it, but it still gives me butterflies whenever he calls me. If only you knew how many nicknames this man gave me.

"Just that I'm happy.." I said before turning to face him.

He pulls me closer and places a peck on my nose.

"About?"

"Waking up next to you, in your arms, everyday.." I whispered.

"I'm happy too.."He said." I'm happy with you.. "

I place a kiss on his chin, and then nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck.

I feel his hands roam around my body, caressing me in the same way he does everyday, with love.

He lets out a moan as he lifts one of my thighs and moves it up onto his leg, he pushes his hip so I could feel him.

I kiss his neck, biting slightly and he lets out a groan.

"We are going to be late!" I said as I feel his hands tugging my shorts.

"Doesn't matter, we own the company."

I laughed in response.

He hurries himself with the undressing process and soon we are both naked under the covers.

He pushes himself in me and we both gasp in pleasure. I'll never get enough of this feeling.

He kisses me as his one hand is intertwined with mine and the other one on my thigh that he lifts up to have a better angle. He thrusts in me, slow, and deep and I moan out loud.

He whispers sweet words in my ears, he praises me, tells me how good I make him feel, how perfect we fit, how he loves my moans.

I bury my nails on his shoulder as I feel the knot starting to build.

"I'm going to come too, baby.." Jungkook said in a breathless tone. "God! You feel so good.. Too..good.."

A few more thrusts and we both come undone.

He kisses me hard before he slides his cock out of me and the empty feeling makes me feel a little disappointed.

"Let's get in the shower, and then head out for breakfast before we go to work."Jungkook says smilingly as he pulls away from my lips.

I hummed in response and he pecks me on my lips again before carrying me in his arms to the bathroom.

Oh, I can get used to not walking everyday...

🌼🌼🌼🌼

..... 4 months later.....

Jungkook and I hold hands, walking down to the parking lot after an amazing dinner date. The past few months have been really exhausting. By the time we'd get home after work, we'd be too tired to do anything together,so it'll just be us taking a shower together and then cuddle to sleep.

But somehow, we'd still be really sexually active and Jungkook would always find time to tell me how beautiful I look or just pass by office at work to just kiss me because he missed me so bad.

I smile at the thought. With us being so busy, we somehow always found time for each other.

"I have something to tell you.." I said as we get in the car.

Jungkook hummed.

I turn to face him and find him to be already looking at me.

"Umm.."

"What is it?" Jungkook said as his hand cradles my cheek. "Tell me.."

"Did you ever think about kids?"

Jungkook gives me an unreadable expression.

"Yeahh I mean I did.. Why?" He asked back.

"Kook.. I'm.. I think I'm pregnant.." I confessed. "I um I took a few pregnancy tests, I'm late on my period, I thought it might be normal but then umm I called my mom, because I was so worried so she asked me to take a few pregnancy tests, then I did, umm I didn't know how to tell you.. I just did a few and then-"

It happened so fast that I didn't even know when but Jungkook's lips were on mine. I kiss him back and pull him closer by his shirt as he continues to devour my mouth.

" You are.. I am going to be.. We are.. "

" We still have to go to a doctor first to confirm.. But I think yes we are.." I smiled at him.

"I love you...I love you, Y/N.." Jungkook said before connecting our lips again.

================================

I AM PROBABLY LATE, BUT HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

AND HERE IS AN UPDATE FINALLY!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

THANK YOU FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT LITTLE STAR AND VOTE 🌟

SEE YOU SOOOON......