Chapter 3 - The Kims

"You are part of the family now"

~~~~~~~

Being called Kim was really not normal for me... Jake was leading me upstairs and I was just following him. A part of me questioned why am I trusting him so much. he can OBVIOUSLY hurt me if he wants to..but he won't right? 'i really hate my gut feelings for telling me it will be ok'

After maybe 1000 steps we were now standing in front of a door. Jake let out a sign and said " we are at our destination " 'Finally'.

 he open the door and motioned me to go inside first. i gasped again to view in front of me..

'i don't remember how many times i did that already' but i couldn't help but to be in awe again.. it was heaven.. in front of me

 "You like THIS view??" Jake asked in confusedly

 "You like THIS view??" Jake asked in confusedly .

 I chuckled lightly and said "of course.. i always loved reading and this like a heaven in front--" i stopped myself when it hit me

 "--ARE YOU TELLING ME ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAMILY'S HISTORY???"

 he laughed "no.. it is not... history of 'our' family is just a small section"

 i stared at him "our?" he smiled " yes ..our .. Professor said that you will be living with us...that means you are part of the family now... and that's why you need to know everything about Kim History so that no one could doubt you... but don't worry .. I have a very short but understandable version.."

"you better tell me everything properly" he smiled and said " of course.. now you need to help carry the books". I agreed to that.

Jake took me first took few books from the middle floor then went to upper floor and came back with couple of books. i helped him right away taking some books. He signaled me to go ground floor.

 'The entrance is in the middle floor.. and we are going to ground floor... if its on the ground floor that means its downstairs....why  did we climb all the stairs if we could use the one down here??'

 I was utterly confused he kept the books on one of the table near the stairs and again went back to get books from the shelf. I decided to ask him "Jake... if there is ground floor..why did we climb the stairs.. to come from.. up there??" I asked him while sitting down. 

he replied " Because we don't have door here.. the floors are created by magic.. " he started walking back and continued "you cannot find any entrance except the one we came from".

I didn't understand the concept but just said "...o..k" he sat down next to me leaving some space between us. "Should we begin?" I nodded.

He took a breathe and began " In 1800 CE our Great- great- great grandfather received his Hogwart's letter." He showed a old mans photo. 

" Being a Muggleborn, he thought it was some joke..so.. he ignored it." I failed to hide my chuckle. I thought he will get mad, but he was smiling too.