Chapter 47 - The End - Part 1

"Uh, didn't you do the same thing in our first year. To the same teacher if we're talking about that"

~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Y/n didn't tell Harry what happened. He didn't ask her either. When Harry saw Y/n's face, he knew he shouldn't ask her until she's ready to talk about it. They hurried to the Gryffindor Common Room. They met up with Hermione and Ron there. These two huried upstairs to change. 

Ignoring the hesitation, Y/n still got ready. Knowing damn well that she's going to have a great run today, she chose an outfit. Which may or may not purchased for this day specifically. Her outfit was casual but attractive at the same time. It suited her. 

She liked the fact that the outfit was comfortable and that made it easier for the girl to move

She liked the fact that the outfit was comfortable and that made it easier for the girl to move. She pushed her front hair to the back of her head and uses her Violet Hairclip to hold it. The smaller hair strands immediately fell on her forehead, giving her very light curtain bangs. Y/n extended her hand to grab her wand but the thought of what her professor said came into her mind once more.

If she refuses to anything from now on, everything will happen by the way it was written. The guaranty of losing her loved ones might be high. It always feared her, even if she might change the future ahead of them. She had a feeling that something might get wrong. Wrong enough to make her feel lost.

Y/n signed. Her hand still hovering above her violet wand. 'The hell with it' She thought grabbing her wand and kept in inside her back pocket. She glanced herself in the mirror. She already made a choice, a promise.... there was no turning back.

Y/n walked downstairs to the Gryffindor Common Room and saw her best friends. All three of them turned to look at her. All three of them agreed that Y/n looked really pretty, like always.

Y/n smiled at them "Let's go"

All four of them walked out and almost ran to Hagrid's hut. While walking there, They came across a man dressed in black sharpening his axe. The all glanced at him as they walked, the man gave a creepy smirk which made Y/n shiver slightly. Harry nudged her by his elbow winning her attention. He smiled at her making her discomfort fly away. 

Hermione was very angry but she was trying her best to hide it. Y/n exactly didn't know what to do since she knew what was going to happen so she decided to not react at all. "I can't believe they're to kill Buckbeak. Its just too horrible" Hermione as they walked and then Ron suddenly stopped. "It just got worse" 

His friends looked where he wanted them to look. They saw Draco Malfoy with his goons peeking at Hagrid's hut from far trying to see if the innocent creature is dead or not. It pushed Hermione's switch. She stomped towards them with her friends following her. 

"Oh!!! come to see the show?" Malfoy asked sarcastically. 

"You!!" Hermione begun. "You foul, lothesome, evil little cockroach!!!!" She pointed her wand right under Malfoy's neck, ready to hex the boy. Ron stopped her "Hermione, No! He's not worth it. Malfoy was holding his breathes, probably because he knew that Hermione was qualified enough to break his bones. He whimpered very softly.