Chapter 49 - Special Chapter 1

~"Y/n's Birthday"~

3rd Person's POV

The next week, the last term of the year arrived. 

The results for the year exam also came. Hermione and Y/n were once again tied on the first place for the 3rd years. Y/n told Hermione that she could ruled the first place if she didn't drop Divination in the last moment but Hermione was happy though. She liked sharing the first place with Y/n.

Jake ranked first in his year as well. He got straight O's in all the O.W.L.S he took. He was followed by Julyn in the second rank. Fred and George got lesser O.W.L.S than them but they were happy that they at least passed. Christopher also rank first in his years. Percy also performed well in the N.E.W.T.S he took. 

During lunch of the second last day. Hermione and Yn told Harry and Ron that they dropped a few subjects. "Are you two sure??? You have the best thing to manage all those classes" Ron said while munching his food. "It sounds good but it was a mess!!!!" Y/n exclaimed. "I agree... I don't want that time-turner headache again.. It is extremely rare for a reason... and with Muggle Studies and Divination gone.. I'll have a normal time table" Hermione said 

"What subjects did you drop?" Harry asked Y/n while sitting across her. "Muggle Studies and Ancient Runes" Y/n replied while drinking water. "Why not Divination??" Ron asked and Y/n just shrugged. 

She decided to not drop Divination because she knew that Professor Trelawney was going to be a good warning for her. If she continues to take her class, she might find out what's coming in future.

The Last Feast of the year was extremely enjoyable. With Gryffindor Quidditch team winning the Quidditch Cup, Hermione and Y/n ranking first with a huge record, Jake's O.W.L.S and Percy's N.E.W.T.S scores, it was destined for Gryffindor to win the house cup which they did. The Great Hall had Scarlet Red and Gold banners and decoration. Everyone was enjoying the evening.

The next day, it was time to go back. In the third year Girl's dormitory, all five of the girls had packed everything up and were just checking everywhere if they left something. Hermione was also making the bed one last time while Y/n was in the bathroom. 

But then suddenly, she heard a loud screech from the bathroom. All four girls looked at the bathroom they knew that Y/n was inside. Just when Hermione was about to go inside, Y/n came out with a horrified expression. Hermione went towards her instantly. "What happened Y/n??? you alright?"

"I got it" Y/n muttered. "mn?" Hermione asked

" The red alert...... I got it" Y/n said out loud making other 3 girls hear that as well. All four of them knew that Y/n didn't her menstrual cycle yet and they were a little worried for her. And now she got it. But they didn't know how to tell her how they were feeling because Y/n looked annoyed. 

She sat on her bed with a grumpy noise. Hermione smiled and sat in front of her. "Are you angry that you got your first period on your birthday?" Hermione asked and Y/n nodded. "Its alright...... The nature gave a birthday gift" Hermione couldn't help but chuckle in the end. Her laugh made Y/n's disappointment fly away. she smiled as well. 

This happened in the real world as well. Y/n had gotten her first period on the night of her 13th birthday. She was hoping that it won't happen again since she's in different universe, yet it did. When she tod Jake, he was so shocked that Julyn, Fred & George had to drag him to the Great Hall for breakfast because he wouldn't even move an inch.

After the last breakfast, many of Y/n's friends wished her 'happy birthday'. Even though she was polite she was little upset that no one gave her gifts. Maybe it was because of hormones but yes, she was upset.