Chapter 36 - Don't Worry, Professor!

"I feel guilty using Uncle Eric's name but... it is the best option to get away from anything"

~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

After The Care for Magical Creatures class, Draco didn't showed up the whole day. Y/n overheard Pansy Parkinson saying that Draco was on bed rest. She knew he was faking it. Other than that, Everything was going well. 

Hermione tried to catch up with Y/n in using time-turner but she was failing miserably. So, she decided she'll watch Y/n how she does it. She started paying attention to Y/n's every action before the class, but she didn't find anything odd. But Hermione still didn't give up. She made promise to herself that she'll catch Y/n using the time-turner.

It was Thursday morning. Y/n was sleeping peacefully until someone shook her vigorously.

"W-what?" Y/n asked as she sat up quickly

"Its almost 7:00.. wake up" Hermione told her.

"Hermione.. come on. I'm not the one who chose all subjects. I don't have any extra classes, so I don't need to use time-turner today.. let me sleep." Y/n murmured as she slumped back on her bed.

"No, I have to tell you something" Hermione said 

"tell me what?" Y/n yawned.

"Its...a...... about... Ron" Hermione said shyly. Y/n peeked through the sheets to look at Hermione to find the girl beet red.

"What about him?" Y/n asked even though she knew but she wanted to tease Hermione.

"get up first!!!!!" Hermione said blushing. Y/n laughed and went to get fresh.

After being ready, The girls went to The Great Hall. Many students were already there. Y/n and Hermione sat next to each other so no one else could hear them. 

"Why are you so sleepy, we didn't have much homework. What were you doing last night?" Hermione asked when Y/n yawned for 9th time since she woke up.

"Nothing much, I just read the 'Naruto Volume : 15'.... you go on.. continue what you were saying" Y/n replied as she dropped sugar cubes in her coffee.

Hermione told Y/n about the little skin ship she had with Ron during the class of 'Care for Magical Creatures'. Y/n listened to Hermione talk about her minor crush. Y/n grinned widely not because her best friend had developed a crush but because she knew that the 'crush' will be the love of her friend's life.

"But, Promise me you won't tell Ron" Hermione pleaded

"Of course I won't.. but you promise me that you'll never stop me from teasing you about it" Y/n said munching her sandwich. 

Hermione grinned knowing that she'll never stop Y/n from doing something she enjoys. "Fine.. but try to keep secretive, so Ron doesn't understand. Only YOU and I should" Hermione said grinning while Y/n smiled back happily and coincidently her eyes fell the students who were arriving at The Great Hall and both Harry and RON were one of them. 

"Speak of the Devil!!" Y/n laughed making Hermione blush again as she saw Ron. Y/n laughed harder at Hermione's reaction.

"What are you laughing about?" Harry asked as he sat across Y/n.