Chapter 38 - Gryffindor VS Hufflepuff

"I Trust you with my whole might... If you're there with him.. No one can ever touch Jake.. If there's someone who can protect him, it has to be you.. Prove it everyone that my choice isn't in vain" 

~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Sirius Black's visit to Hogwarts was something everyone talked in school for few days. New theories how he got in was introduced everyday. All of these just made Y/n laugh harder. Because of her, Harry felt calm, he didn't pay much attention to these as well. 

Other then that, Instead of Fat Lady, a new portrait had been exchanged for Gryffindor common room. It was a old knight called Sir Cadogan. He was- well, The Gryffindors didn't like him very much. 

"What villains are these that trespass upon my lands?" Sir Cadogan asked not letting the kids inside. "WHO dares challenge Sir Cadogan???!!!!  Back You scurvy braggarts!!! You-"

"He's barking Mad" Seamus laughed looking at Cadogan who tripped on a flat ground.

"What do you expect?" Dean said to everyone. "After what happened to the Fat Lady, none of the pictures took the job" 

"But he keeps changing the password!!" Neville complained "That's twice this morning, I've taken to keeping a list"

"I think that old man forgets the passwords he created... that's why he keeps changing it" Y/n said making others laugh. As they couldn't get in, they proceed to walk somewhere else. 

"Farewell, comrades. If ever you have need of a noble heart and steely sinew, Call upon Sir Cadogan!" The old knight said from the portrait 

"Yeah, We'll call you.. If we ever need anyone mental" Ron muttered.

"Besides ,If we need 'A Noble heart', We have Y/n for that!" Seamus said making the Y/n beam at his sentence. 

While walking back with her friends. Y/n saw something that caught her eye. Instead of Fred or George, Jake was sitting with Ginny. He had a second year book in his hands and Ginny was listening to him very intently.

'Is he tutoring her?' Y/n thought as she walked passed them with Hermione. 

The weather wasn't getting any better. To be exact, it was getting worse day by day. In this weather, The Gryffindor Quidditch team had to practice and what's worse was that they had to play the first match of the season in that. They practiced even harder as the day approached. 

The Quidditch match was on Saturday. And The team's final session of training before the match was on Thursday. They knew that Wood will make them practice harder than ever. They were prepared for it. 

The team was getting ready for their training session until Wood came inside looking a little angry. 

"We're not playing Slytherin!!" Wood huffed angrily "I just talked with Flint, We're going to play against Hufflepuff instead!"

"Why?" The team, except Jake and Y/n asked

"Isn't it Obvious? It must because Malfoy's 'Fake arm injury' " Y/n said wearing her fingerless gloves

"They must've thought of it as an excuse to not play at this kind of weather." Jake said holding both his and Y/n's Nimbus 2001. 

"Exactly!!! They think it damages their chances to win" Wood said as he took a seat on the table behind him.

"What made them think they stand a chance??" Jake said making Y/n chuckle "I mean, Their team is little weak, you know" Jake shrugged

"But there's nothing wrong with Malfoy's arms" Harry said out loud