Chapter 30 - The Heir of Slytherin

" A pretty companion like you won't be bad for the most powerful wizard"

~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

Harry, Ron and Y/n jumped down the gateway. It was more like a slide, so Y/n personally enjoyed it. Three of them were screaming from the top of their lungs. Within few seconds they dropped on the ground full with small animal bones. 

Harry, Y/n and Ron stood up right away and pointed their wands at Lockhart. Ron grunted looking down at the bones.  

"Now remember.. Any sign of moment, close your eyes straightaway" Y/n told them.

Harry climbed up the pipe and helped Y/n to get up as well. Both of them walked in front with Lockhart and Ron behind them. The directions weren't really hard to find, it was more of straight lines. Four of them walked on the uneven surface, which looked like a cave. There they saw a huge snake-like figure. Harry walked further to examine it. Y/n kept walking close to him and followed him. 

"What's this?" Ron asked when he could finally look.

"It looks like a.....snake" Lockhart said standing beside Ron

"Its a snake-skin" Y/n replied touching the head of snake, which she probably shouldn't.

"Bloody hell!!!..Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long....or more!" Ron exclaimed and there was a thud. Harry and Y/n looked over to see what happened. Y/n huffed annoyedly, while Harry and Ron were judging Lockhart's body.

"Heart of a Lion, This one" Ron snickered. 

Suddenly, Lockhart grabbed Ron's wand and stood up pointing his wand at his students. Harry pointed his wand back. Y/n thought of doing that as well, but stayed still instead.

"The adventure ends here, children....But don't fret...The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds.. at the sight of her mangled body. So, Ladies first, Ms. Kim" Lockhart pointed the wand at Y/n while smirking. Y/n raised her eyebrows at Lockhart's audacity. 

"Say goodbye to your memories..... Obliviate!!!!!" Lockhart yelled. But instead of Y/n, his spell backfired at him. His body slammed at the wall of the cave. 

But then, the cave started to vibrate and move vigorously. And in few seconds, the rocks from the top started to drop. Y/n grabbed Harry's hand and dragged away from the danger line. But both of them tripped and fell on the ground. Harry quickly covered Y/n with his arms. So she couldn't get hurt.

Soon, the rocks stopped and there was a silence. Harry and Y/n got up and saw the rocks now made a huge wall between them and the exit. Harry climbed the rocks, so he could see Ron.

"Harry!!! Y/n!!!!!" Ron's voice came over from the other side

"Ron! Ron! Are you okay??" Harry asked yelling so Ron could hear him.

"I'm fine!!!" Ron yelled back. There was a groan after he completed

"Hello....Who are you?" Lockhart's voice came

"Um... Ron Weasley" Ron replied

"Really???And... Who am I?" Lockhart questioned again

"Lockhart's Memory charm backfired. He hasn't got a clue who he is" Ron's voice came

"MUCH BETTER!!!" Y/n yelled 

"Its an odd sort of place, isn't it??????Do you live here?" Lockhart chuckled asking Ron

"No" Ron denied

"Really?-" There was huge thud heard from the other side which Y/n remembered that Ron knocked out Lockhart with a rock.