Chapter 1

Some people love surprises, even I want some surprises here and there. Alas, the surprise I got from this merman threw all other surprises out the window. I always say the tides keep changing without anyone's control and this is another moment that I get to experience, that follows such a statement.

I groan awake in a warm embrace. This is the first time I slept so well and I wish for the moment to last. I groan once more curling into the warmth behind me. The warmth tightens its hold around my waist. Hmm, this warmth is strong and moves to embrace me more. 

I tighten my tail around whatever I am cuddling to and a groan comes out. I open my eyes in alarm. What was that? Something brushes against my ass and I freeze. What the hell am I laying against? 

I look down and see muscular pale arms around my waist and if I look beyond, a silver tail is wrapped around my gold one. Now, I recognize the skin and scales but my brain, sadly, is not listening to my eyes.

"Keep going." A deep gurgling groan passes from behind me.

"What!?" I breathe out confused. I turn my head and see Karl's face. 

His eyebrows are narrow in concentration and his ocean eyes are closed. His plump lips are close to my right ear. He opens his mouth and nibbles the skin. My own mouth opens in shock from the sheer disgust but pleasurable action.

"Karl!" I announce, my brain getting with the program.

"Hm...keep going." his hips thrust against mine and I feel a bulge grow.

"Karl!" I cry in alarm and he opens his eyes.

"Oh, hey! Sleep well?" He asks. I raise my eyebrows in disbelief. Is he serious right now?

He looks us over and pushes himself away from my body. His tail unravels from mine, leaving me shivering. I think my tail fin is the most sensitive part to pleasure. I hold a hand toward him, palm out, as I close my eyes and open my mouth.

"Don't ever do that again!" I tell him trying to calm my arousal from the scale stroke he gave me.

It is like how a guy runs his finger along your area slowly but roughly, leaving your nerves to a spike in pleasure. Except, it is a long-ass muscle covered in scales that each edge rubs on your own which causes utmost pleasure. A slimy rope burn, I can call it.

"What!?" He asks confused.

"Just don't ever curl yourself on me again," I tell him keeping myself very vague about what I don't want him to do again.

Sniffing the water around the cave he looks at me. His ocean eyes turn a deep dark blue when he smells me. Oh no, no, no, no. He isn't getting aroused by my scent. Is he? Please let him not get aroused.

"Did I do something to arouse you, love?" he keeps a soft yet forced voice. He curls his fingers into a fist and his chest rises up and down, huffing.

"Maybe." I gulp fearing what mermen do when aroused.

He doesn't say anything and inhales the smell once more. His eyes turn a shade darker almost black. He moves closer and looks into my widened eyes. He halts looking into my gaze. Is he going to rape me?

He turns his head to the side and pushes his arms to the side. His body twists around, facing the covered entrance, and swims off through a reef curtain. Where did that come from? 

There was no reef last night. Hmm, maybe it was Karl? I lay on my left side, not moving and just watching the reef sway in the water. I don't want to go after him, in case he is doing something I don't want to see just yet.