Chapter 13

I swim about reading the visions over once more. The first vision is of the cave. I have seen a cave-like that somewhere but where. Might need to head further out to sea, if I am to get any luck. 

"Hope Cymopoleia is getting better with her situation than I am." I flap my tail down once more to swim faster.

"Love, where have you been? That whole fiasco happened and then a giant serpent came picking you up and bringing you off somewhere. I was so worried." I open my eyes from meditating and receive two arms squeezing my lungs to pancakes.

"Um...master, please let me breathe." I keep up the obedient pet no matter how much my body snarls at the merman.

He lessens his grip but doesn't let go. Right now, I feel comfortable but it is on edge with my hair standing on end. At the corner of my eye, I see his black back spine fin and I know he is not happy.

"Are you going to explain what was going on? Why did you nearly destroy the hidden passage and three councilmen?" Nix's voice descends into a growl and my heart begins to hammer in fear.

No, Sarah. Keep calm. Any rise of emotion and you can very well kill the king.

But, killing him might give me freedom of being some bitch slave.

Yes and no. With being queen you have some diplomatic clearance for the guards to let you go if Krys comes to help you with the visions. 

You really a lot of help. I hiss at my conscience. I am in your head, after all, just stating the truth.

"Um, well. I found out that my father's power was given to me. Instead of a male gaining the Shell kingdom powers, it was I who received it. The serpent is an adviser to help me with my power. You see my father got his powers under control by the serpent and I am doing the same thing." I bent the truth but it was true nonetheless. Nix can easily tell if I am lying so I have to speak truthfully but not saying the who thing.

"Is that so?" He narrows his eyes and I nod trying to convince myself of what I said.

"Well, then continue to gain control. Don't want our subjects to fear their queen. Or our children to fear their mother." He leans in against my neck, breathing hot air on my cold skin. 

My breath hitches at the sensation and count in my head to remain calm. He made these advancements before. I should be used to them by now. 

"Then why are you shaking?" He teases against my skin, licking and nipping with his lips. 

"I guess, my body could never deny its master dominance." I really cringe at the words coming out of my mouth. He needs to believe I am the queen he wants me to be without picking up any other activities I do outside the kingdom.

"You are absolutely right." He takes off his white shirt. I gulp knowing where this is leading.

His chest presses against mine but his skin doesn't make any contact because of my shell bra. I never wear shirts in bed. Always am half-naked to keep my body cool. Guess, that is my mistake.

"Let me give you more than what you bargained for. By tomorrow morning, you won't be able to swim properly." I inhale, closing my eyes at the hint he is relaying.

"What are you going to do, master." I would vomit every time I have to push that word out of my mouth.

"Instead of telling you, let me give it to you right now." He trails his fingers from my stomach up to the middle of my breast. Hooks a finger under the bra and tugs. The bra flies off letting my breasts hang out in the open.

*The next scene is sexually graphic. For those who do not like smut, you may move onto the next chapter. those who do, you may read at your own discretion.*