Chapter 16

After rescuing the queen and taking her two children. Krys leads the four of them away from the palace and far away from Nix. They head up on land and make it to an old friend of Sarah.

"Sarah! omg, Austin wake up! It's Sarah." the two friends Jordan and Austin open the longwall window from Sarah's home.

That is right. The two friends are dating and live in Sarah's old home on land.

"I need you two to do something. I know you might not but I need you two to look after these two and raise them. Until I finish the journey I am on, they have to be in your care. also, leave." the friends look at Sarah as the children are laid in their arms.

"Leave? what do you mean leave?" Jordan asks confused.

"Jack is responsible for faking my parent's death as I told you but John is not good at all. He wanted to keep me as his treasure and if he gains wind you two have these merchildren then he will want them. Leave to a safer place and I will find you when it is safe. As much as I don't like this, it has to be done. Go to Antarctica or somewhere deep inland where no mermaid or merman can reach you." Sarah pleads to her friends.

"Stay there away from any bad and I will come back for these two."

"We promise to look out for them. Also, your dragon friend is coming too. Hey, old man, come on; stop napping." the sleeping dragon wakes up and walks to the room.

"Hello."

"Hello. Seems you are learning a lot." the creature looks at the mermaid.

"Yes. Please help my friends with the children."

"I promise. Let us go, my dears."

The friends head off to a safe place on the dragon back. Krys and Sarah look at each other and head off to find the place in her vision.

"I still want to know why you won't name them," Krys asks me.

"I have never had the easy life. My parents faked their death when I was eleven. I have been working for a crazy obsessive gold digger boss for four years. Then I meet Nix who brings me to the ocean and not only reunites me with my fake family but to have me as his pet. I just don't feel like I have the pleasure to be a mother. I don't deserve anything." I explain as we sim to our destination.

"Well...okay. I admit you got me good on that. Still, even if Nix made you a pet and tortured you like a bitch in heat. You still have children of your blood. You deserve a little happiness in your life." Krys lays his hand on my left shoulder.

"No. I don't. I don't deserve anything. I have nothing except dangerous powers and a greedy, sick bastard family who pretended to love me. No, it is better this way. Me, alone and with not a single treasure that is supposed to be with someone else."

"Alone. No, you aren't alone. You have me and your land friends." Krys tries to convince me of deserving at least something but it is in vain.

"Krys, you have Crystal to look out for. Be with her and live happily. Once this vision is figured out and done with; I am leaving to a place where I can be alone and won't be used for anything with anybody." I flap my tail harder to swim ahead.

*Wow, she has all that power and she wants to be alone. she has friends who are helping, can't she be grateful for that at least. Geez, quite sad and mean.

Comment down below on your feelings and thoughts about the chapter.

Follow me, Vote, and enjoy=)*