Chapter 15

Cymopoleia lays chained on the floor, her belly is full-grown, and almost time to let lose the creature inside, out. The contractions start and she begins to scream. The pain is agonizing. Dagger runs along her skin slicing it open but she just practicing breathing to keep her emotions calm. don't want to kill her child with her powers, now can she?

Luckily, the doctor and her husband come through the door to see their queen beginning the contractions. The doctor swims over and helps the mermaid through the birth.

For an hour the pain continues and the baby is born. Actually, scratch that, two babies come out. A girl and a boy. The queen pants from pushing so hard and now can relate to all other mermaid mothers who had to give birth. Nix lays next to the still chained-up mermaid rubbing her back during her giving birth.

"Good job love." He kisses her at the side of the head. Cymopoleia weeps from pain or from imprisonment she doesn't care. All she knows is grateful for is not losing control of her powers. the ring helped a lot with that. 

Later, at night as Nix is asleep on the bed in the middle of the room. Cymopoleia endures pleasure and torture with a dildo in where she gave birth. Electric clamps on her nipples and a ball gag over her mouth with a mask covering her eyes.

Her mind is filled with what occurred the moment the doctor cleaned the merchildren up. Nix put the babies in the crib in the room that was meant for them. He returns to head over to the rack and grab a few things. 

He swims over, first placing the blindfold over her eyes. She weeps some more as her husband places toys on her. The hole where she gave birth is still open, stretched by the merchildren, he inserts the biggest dildo he has into it. 

"Nix, please stop." Cymopoleia pleads not knowing why he is doing this.

"Sshh, your punishment is still in session despite the pregnancy. Thank you for giving the kingdom a prince. the girl though is weak and I won't allow her to live for long." He grips her jaw and pushes a ball gag in her mouth. He clips the belt in the back of her head.

All that follows are the weeping cries of a mother who is being tortured by her husband. This is so wrong. Why did it have to be this way? She never wanted this.

She cries out as clamps squeeze her nipples and a certain cold stabbing jolt hits every now and then.

"Electric clamps. Quite enduring huh. Sweet dreams love. Tomorrow you get to hold your daughter for a moment before I kill her." her tears flow down her face into the waters she lives and breathes in.

Nix has laid on the mattress and slept as Cymopoleia lays, chained and tortured by the toys her monstrous capture placed on her. She did not sleep, she could not weep any more tears, and she blames herself for not fighting back against the merman who is a controlling jerk.

"Sarah! Sarah!" the girl tilts her head to where she hears his voice. Krys is alive! It can't be! 

The blindfold is removed and she opens her eyes. She blinks a few times to adjust to the darkroom and sees a rather alive Krys. He has a few cuts on his arms and his torso but all that to say. She is glad to see him.

"Krys. You are alive. I thought you were dead." She speaks in hushed tones as to not wake the merman on the bed. The clamps are removed along with the dildo and ball gag.

"Jeeze, I knew this guy was a tyrant but I wouldn't have believed he would chain his mate."

"You don't know the half of it. He is a tyrant and I plan on getting my children and leaving. He plans to kill the girl now as to not make him seem weak." Krys curls his fingers into a fist.

"Why I outta..." the chains are gently placed on the floor.

"No. We eave him here. Take the kids and let us get out. We have no time to lose." Cymopoleia swims over to the room and sees her children curled next to each other.

"Did you name them?"Krys looks over her shoulder as she holds the two to her bare chest.

"Not yet. I thought will make the people who will take care of them name them." Krys swim back appalled.

"You won't name your own children?!" He hissed at her.

"I won't be raising them so why would I name them?" She asks confused about the problem.

Krys opens his mouth but closes it when they hear Nix stir in bed. Krys waves his hand to leave and they do. 

*Why did she not name her children? That is sad.

Comment down below on what your feelings and thoughts say.

Enjoy for the story isn't over yet.=)*

Royal WatersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara