Chapter 17

The two end up near a cove in Ireland. 

They swim inside and soon make it to the room in Sarah's vision. With the trident and ring, she pulls out and make visible, she waits for Poseidon to come out.

"Glad to see you have arrived." She whirls around and sees John.

"What are you doing here? How did you get here?" She asks.

"I have been living here, thanks to my messenger. Jack!" Sarah turns to see Krys transform and reveals to be Jack. He swims to the platform and squeezes the water out of his clothes.

"Amazing what two males talk about during the night." John begins to walk around the platform.

"What?"

"That is right. Your merman Karl and I had a nice conversation when you were asleep after he banged you good." John smirks remembering the moment.

The king swims over to the edge and walks on land toward the Aquarium. He looks up to the camera and heads in once John allows him. Jack is in the same room sitting on one of the black plush seats in front of the desk where John is sitting.

"So, she is now mine. Quite fun and so tight which makes her so much better. that woman can please."

"I am sure she can, now tell me about why you have come.

"There is a prophecy about the daughter of Poseidon coming into her heritage as the earth shakes and Thunder rumbles in the sky. Sarah is Poseidon's daughter. I intend on getting that ring and trident but even if i don't i still manage to have her as my wife and queen."

"What do you want with us?" Jack asks.

"An exile met with her and has the ability to remove memories. Sadly his gift didn't work on the girl so this means sooner or later Sarah will go to the boy and ask for help. You John will be where the place she will go to and meet her there to get the trident and ring for me. Jack, you will be her escort."

"I can't breathe underwater neither can I look like the exile." Nix waves his hand and Jack transforms into Krys.

"Now listen well...."

"He gave us quite the great sum of treasure gold to pay us off if this doesn't work. Your real exile is dead. Now, be the good girl I know you to be and give me the trident and ring." John bends down on one knee holding his hand out.

"Why are you doing this, John? We were friends!" Sarah looks up at her ex-boss and friend.

"Oh, I know, we were friends. Now, it is just business, really rich good business." He grins with a vile glint in his eyes.

Sarah grips the Trident and takes a deep breath...

*Wonder what she will do?

Comment down below.

Vote, follow me, and Enjoy!=)*