Hello..?

Request:None
Title: Steve Adventure Au
Contain:Spoilers????idk :') also bad grammar

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

3rd Person:
Trizi was putting the colorfull disc in their places after getting all the disc from crazy puzzles. Before all of this happen, Trizi founds a abandonded village and found a book and a map. The book said that there is a treasure at where the maps lead to and Trizi was exited because of he could use it to help other people but he can also keep the rest for himself. As he put the last disc, lightning started strikes to a the gate. He back away from the gate, he closes his eyes because he was blind by the lightning.

Trizi Prov:
I opens my eyes to see what behind the gate. I was shock to see 7 people, 4 people sitting on a chair while the other sitting on the floor. It seems they are sleeping, how in the world?! Did they even heard the lightning?! I guess not. I mostly realised that I was being scammed. Great just great! I look closely to those people, they all white. It seems that they had been trap here for a long time. Poor them, but there's nothing I can do. I heard lightning on the stone walls that block the way out, I check and it open! I was about to leave but knowing those 7 people maybe had no where to go make me guilty to leave them behind. I sigh, I had no choice did I? They better not planning to murder me after I helping them. I went into the room and carry them one by one to a cave nearby I saw earlier when I traveled to the temple thing.

2 week later...

It been 2 week since I found them and they didn't awake yet, but it seems that the white thing in their body is a shell because as days goes by you can see a colors that wasn't there before. I have a house now and I small farm and I found out that this world had these species call steves. They are colorfull but I mostly keep myself hidden from them. I look at the clock. It time to feed my animals, I had 2 sheeps,3 cows,7 pigs and 6 chickens. I take my weeds, seeds and carrots. I exit my house, walking towards my farm.

Blaze Steve:
I open my eyes. I look around to see unfamiliar room, I found my self in a bed. Wait...Where am I?! I  see all of my friends laying on a bed. I get off of my bed, walk towards a door in besides Toxic Steve. I open it, to see my surrounding. This place looks cozy. Whoever own this place must be a good builder. I heard a door open then I heard a gasp. I look where the noise come from to see a weird looking steve, It don't look like a steve I wonder what is he. We both stared at each other and it was awkward.

???(Trizi): "Hello?"

To Be Continue...

♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

A/N:If you see this Trizi and if you feel uncomfortable then story then sorry. Also I hope you enjoy.