Tired...

Request:None
Title: Bloodthirst!Rainbow Steve Au[RQ]
Contain: hint of favremyrainbow, bad grammar, angst, fluff, mention blood [T•T]
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•

It been a while since Orange Steve became Rainbow Steve, everything was somewhat normal yet a little bit... intense.

You see, Sabre just found out the reason why Steves are terrified of Rainbow Steves, because they are bloodthirsty monster. Ever since the first Rainbow Steve was created, they were always hungry yet always tried to not hurt the other steves but their enemies until the incident happen where The Rainbow Steve was to hungry to hold himself from hurting the innocent beside him and drank some of their blood, hurting them in the process.

This is the reason why leaders were hesitant to give Sabre the crystal and this is why Red Steve told him once he did create Rainbow Steve, he have to take care of the consequences.
This is the consequences...
How did he find out? Well...

After creating Rainbow Steve, Rainbow Steve somewhat acting normal yet get tired so easily. Sabre was confused and worried that he did something wrong at first until Light Steve and Orange Leader arrive in the next day after creating Rainbow Steve and was startled by him.

Sabre ask them why they were afraid of Rainbow Steve. Both Light Steve and The Orange Leader look at eachother in concern before look at Sabre and tell everything they know about Rainbow Steve.

It was shocking for Sabre knowing all those information at once. It was terrifying yet he tried to convince himself and the others that Rainbow Steve is still Orange Steve, his best friend. Since this is his fault for opening the Tomb, he will be the blood donor to ease Rainbow Steve hunger.

Light Steve and Orange Leader disagree to this but knowing there is no other way to ease Rainbow Steve hunger, they surrender. Knowing Sabre won't take no as an answer.

So eversince that day, Sabre stop with his savior role and became a blood donor to ease Rainbow Steve hunger and a citizen who's in charge with the chores. Sabre went to different villages and kingdoms to do chores since he doesn't trust Rainbow Steve to do any chores without craving for blood. Rainbow Steve and Light Steve is in charge of fighting off the villains.

But because of Sabre's lack of energy from feeding Rainbow Steve and doing chores around the villages and kingdoms, Sabre would often pass out in random area from tiredness. This concern the Leaders and the Steves, so they decided it would be a good idea to gave Sabre a break for a week. Sabre denied at first but soon gave up to his lack of energy of arguing back.

Now we see Rainbow Steve is feeding Gerald, who is hungry for golden carrots with Sabre besides him.

Favremysabre Prov:
I smile as I pet Gerald after Rainbow Steve feeding him.

It been only 3 days after the Leaders decided to gave me a break for the whole week. So I decided to hang out with Rainbow Steve and Gerald for the the whole week.

For the past 3 days, I discover something amazing about Rainbow! Rainbow Steve is still has Orange Steve memories, which mean that Rainbow Steve is still apart of Orange Steve which is a good news but I also discover something else about... myself.

I developed a feeling towards Rainbow Steve, love. I was surprised by this because I always have a crush on Orange Steve since the Purple Steve event but I realize I still have that feeling for Rainbow Steve. I don't know why but I know one thing, no matter what happen I still love them. But it hurts knowing that they won't love me back since they are a Steve and I am a non-Steve.
....

I didn't I space out for 30 minutes and Rainbow Steve is shaking me and shouting my name, I snap out of it.
Rainbow Steve looks at me in worry.

Rainbow Steve: "Sabre, are you okay? You have been standing here, spacing out for 15 minutes and I started to feel worry until you started to shaking and I got more worried so I tried to get you snap out of it by shaking you."
Me: "I- I'm okay Rainbow. Just something in my head."
Rainbow Steve: "... Is it because of me, isn't it?"
Me: "What?"

I stare at him in shock as he continues.

Rainbow Steve: "Who am I kidding? Of course it is me. I have been nothing but a burden, a bloodthirsty Steve who has done nothing but scaring innocent. Everyone keep treating me like a monster, even Light Steve said that I'm nothing more but a freak. The reason why I'm here was to defeat the darkness and the reason why I'm still alive because I am a part of Orange Steve, the real hero. Just admit that you hate me Sabre because of me, you lost your best friend. Just say what you actually feel about me Sabre, I'm okay with that."

After he finish, I feel guilty and worry. I didn't know the Steves threat him like that. I can't even believe Light Steve said that. Rainbow Steve literally try his best to protect Steves from evil and this is how they'll treat him?!
That so unfair!
No wonder Rainbow always anxious around me and other Steves.

I sigh as I pull him into a hug. I can tell he was shock by my action and didn't expect it.

Me: "Rainbow, I don't hate you nor do I dislike you. I didn't see you as freak or a monster, I see you as a friend. Not because you're a part of Orange but because of who you are. You're special on your own way, I mean you can be a brat sometimes but you're still you and that what made you special. Don't listen to what the others said. Always remember that you are special and I'll always be by your side no matter what."

After I told him what I actually feel about him, Rainbow hugs me back and started to cry. Letting out all the weight he had been keeping inside of him. I rub his back in comfort way, to calm him down.

After he calm down, he pulls away from the hug and smiles at me. I smiled back in return. I look away to see that Gerald is gone, he probably left awhile ago. I look back at Rainbow to see his awkward smile.

Rainbow Steve: Sabre.."
Me: "Yeah?"
Rainbow Steve; "...I'm hungry."

I was dumbfounded but I giggle in return.

Me: "Hehehe.. you silly Steve."

I said, ruffling his hair. He lets out an nervous laugh in return which turn into  a whine for messing his hair.

Rainbow Steve: "Why the hair? WHY THE HAIR?"

I just laugh at his complain. After joking around and feeding Rainbow Steve, both of us left to our houses[Yes, both of them has different houses since the Leaders don't trust Rainbow living with Sabre in one house].

But little did Sabre knows,
after his 'little talk' with Rainbow Steve. Rainbow Steve feelings for Sabre slowly grows bigger.