Comfort Part.2

Request:None
Title: Steve Saga(Swap Au)
Contain: Cringed(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') & Short
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

Rainbow Steve Prov:
I open my eyes and saw a familiar ceiling. I heard a soft snores, I look besides me and saw Sabre sleeping besides me. I sigh as I remember what happen last night, I pull Sabre closer to me. I cup his face in my hand and smiles at his sleeping face. I always overprotective of Sabre because I don't wanna lose him, ever since me, Light Steve and Sabre first meet in the middle of the woods with bruises and scars all over his body. Me and Light Steve were shock at the sight, me and Light try to help him but he rejected our help and try to run away, but in the end me and Light caught him and bring him back to my Palace and help him. I frown as I remember what he uses to look like when we found him. The reason why I'm protective of Sabre because he's like a brother to me, he remind me of...Blue Steve.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard someone whispering my name. I look at the door and saw Light Steve whispering my name.

Light Steve: "Rainbow Steve we have a problem."

I sigh as I let Sabre go and sit up.

Me: "What is it?"

I was confused when Light Steve was tense until he said...

"There's intruders in the Palace."