Sick

Request:None
Title: Hero Legend
Contain: Platonic, Cringed(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
⚠️No ship⚠️
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

Aspect Prov:

*ACHOO!*

You must be wondering. What happen and who's sneezing? Well...all of my steve friends are having a fever and I now I have to take care of them.

I just finish feeding Rainbow Steve his carrot soup as he sigh and roll onto his stomach. I get up and went down stairs, I place the bowl on the sink and started to do dishes. 'Man...I cant believe that I had to take care of these...peps.' I sigh as I finish the dish and place everything onto its places. I went up stairs to check if they need anything. I smile softly at the sight that all of them, sleeping peacefully. I turn off the lights and went down stairs.

-Time Skip-

It raining now and there literally a thunderstorm. I take a sip of my tea as I enjoy the sound of the raindrops until I heard a creak I look at where the creak was and it was Wizard and he seems...worried? He ran towards me and hug me tightly. I was shock by the sudden action but I calm down and I hug him back. I don't know why he did this or what happen but he calm down and fall sleep. I sigh as I carry him upstairs and place him onto his bed and went down stairs again. I lay onto the couch as I cover my face with a pillow.