Comfort

Request:None
Title: Steve Saga(Swap Au)
Contain: Cringed(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')
♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫•♫

FavreMySabre Prov:
Today is just another day in the Rainbow Palace. Cleaning up the whole place, walking around the garden that Light Steve gave me for my 16th birthday and hearing Rainbow Steve complains about Nightmare Steve and their friends ruin his evil plans again.

*sigh*

Sometimes I wish that I was allowed to go on an adventure on my own but Rainbow Steve doesn't allow me to do so.

I'm walking around the garden in the middle of the night since I have insomnia. I was having a peaceful time until...

*crack*

'I'm not alone...'

I pull out my diamond sword and look around me. I  saw no one until I saw a white fluffy bunny came out of the bushes and leave. I sigh in relief, I put my diamond sword away and decided to go back inside the huge building.

After I went inside I saw Rainbow Steve in the hallway. He saw me and immediately ran up to me. I was kinda confused since he seems...worried? He pulls me into a hug and cry in my shoulder.

Me: "Is everything alright master?"
Rainbow Steve: "Please...don't leave."

'...is he having those nightmares again?'

*sigh*

I rub his back as I'm trying to comfort him. Once he calms, I guide him to his room and lay him down on his comfy bed. I lay beside him, letting him spooning me and cuddle me.

This happen more often then usual...